...

Greening system:-"Ding-Feelings shifted by 5%."

Greening system:-"Ding-return to zero emotional drift."

Wang Yu: "Shut up."

Greening system:-"Then I won't remind you :

Wang Yu: "Oh, it's up to you, no matter whether she is offset or not, I will separate those two people."

Greening system: It feels like he has become very accustomed to being a villain unconsciously.

...

Jiang Yuchao watched his brother finish brushing the little milk dog earnestly, so he was taken to feed him, and followed him to wash his hands to have breakfast. Breakfast was prepared long ago, because the two masters in the house watched the puppies head-to-head together, and no one dared to bother them, so it was postponed a bit longer than usual.

When the two of them were eating, the manager was by the side. He remembered the scene where the host and the host were feeding the dog in harmony, and he was very yearning. He said: "If there is a little master in the house in the future, the prince and princess will definitely be able to take good care of the little master. Yes, look at how well you did just now!"

Jiang Yuchao was eating meatballs and was choked, while Xi Zhuoyu, who was drinking porridge, was choked, covering his mouth and coughing for a long time without stopping. Jiang Yuchao swallowed the **** ball, reached out and patted Xi Zhuoyu's back, "Alright, take a mouthful of the soup first, and just take a mouthful of the soup."

This thing just passed, Xi Zhuoyu and Jiang Yuchao seemed to have never heard this, so they ignored it by appointment.

In the warm spring season, it is time to change the spring shirts, and every place will send new fabrics for this season in advance for selection and tailoring. Two batches will be sent from the palace, and the silk and satin village under the name of Yuling Prince's Mansion will send a wave. The silk and satin villages opened in Jianghuai and Huai will send new products there through water, and Luodu is not part of the Yuling Prince's Mansion, but The famous cloth house will also send new fabrics. In short, the cloth that Yuling Palace receives every year is piled there and can't be used up.

This year, Xi Zhuoyu specially ordered them to send some other styles of fabrics for the princess to choose, not the same floral fabrics as in previous years. To be honest, he was a little annoyed with the floral clothes he had worn for many years.

Because he said at the beginning that he liked fabrics with many patterns, all the fabrics he sent later were all bright and colorful, and they never changed. Later, he said once again that he always wears bright clothes and wants to change his taste. As a result, he sent a sober cloth without any pattern in the palace, and he didn't want to wear it.

This is the case. At a high level, even a casual sentence will be amplified, as are the interests and hobbies. I don't know how many people give him fabrics indiscriminately over the years, and he doesn't like all the colors, and there are various kinds of dogs for him. The dogs he raised at the beginning were all picked up, and he couldn't bear to see them being beaten to death by dogmen on the street before they were brought back to the mansion for care. But when others heard that he liked dogs, they kept giving them to him. I have repeatedly said that I don't need it, but now there are more dogs in the mansion.

When the manager heard his instructions, his eyes were very complicated, "This kind of trivial matter, I have been ordered to go down long ago." So the master didn't even care about what clothes he was wearing in the past two years, and he even thought about the princess. Like the princess, why not sleep with others? what?