...

Spring is coming, although it is not as cold as winter, but the continuous rain also makes you feel clammy. The charcoal fire in the temple has not yet broken, and a relatively dry space has been separated. In such weather, Jiang Yuchao couldn't go out anymore, so she stayed in the temple holding a pen to draw things. The charcoal felt a bit like a pencil, which Xi Zhuoyu gave her.

Jiang Yuchao is drawing a carriage, the layout of the inside, the appearance of the outside, what materials are used, and the stitching of each part. Since seeing the stop sign of Xi Zhuoyu, Jiang Yuchao has always wanted to do something, and finally she decided to make a carriage and put it next to her. After all, sitting in the stop sign on a rainy day will still blow the wind, if it is a car that can be closed, it would be fine.

She didn't want to do this before. She felt it was meaningless and wasting time. But living with idols, he is a very romantic person, so she gradually changed a little.

Lanqiao lit a new lamp and came over, "Master, you are painting this again, it hurts your eyes carefully when it gets dark."

Jiang Yuchao hummed casually.

Lan Qiao looked at the probe and curiously said: "Master, what exactly is your painting? It looks weird. It doesn't look like a house or a pavilion."

Jiang Yuchao: "It's something you don't know."

Lan Qiao glanced at the entrance of the temple, hesitated and asked in a low voice, "Master, the prince won't come tonight?"

Jiang Yuchao raised his head to look at her: "Why, is it the boss over there, or the mother asked you to ask?"

"No, no." Lan Qiao shook his head. "I'm just worried about you. The master and the prince get along so well, but why don't they always sleep together at night? How can a couple be like this?"

Jiang Yuchao: So it's not a couple.

But the relationship between her and idol can't be told to others, and other people can't understand her feelings. She can fall in love with any other man, but she can't fall in love with idol, because that is very troublesome for idol. Idol needs only a partner, not a partner, so she must stick to this line and maintain this relaxed and pleasant way of getting along-once a relationship develops into a love, it will always be a lot more unacceptable The guidelines are as strict as chains.

In a palace next to him, Xi Zhuoyu put down his book. He entered the palace today. He was a little tired and prepared to rest earlier.

The serving manager tentatively asked him: "Master, don't you go to the princess tonight?"

Xi Zhuoyu: "Well, don't go." He ran to other people's Lao Tie at night, he is not a gangster either, he said he would not sleep fans.

The manager sighed, "Prince, the princess is very sad for you."

Xi Zhuoyu turned a blind eye, shaking the quilt, "Go down and rest."

Manager: "Master, do you have any dissatisfaction with the princess, do you mind her past things?"

Xi Zhuoyu: "No, she is pretty good, I quite...like it."

The manager didn't understand, "Since you also like the princess, why do you want to alienate her so much? I see you always go to talk to her during the day, and you often give gifts. Why can't you go there at night?"

Xi Zhuoyu sighed, "You don't understand." His princess did her duty and completely regarded herself as an idol. If he had any other ideas, Miss Jiang would definitely be uncomfortable, so that's it.

The manager did not understand, but seeing that the master had no intention to change his mind, he had to go out.

Xi Zhuoyu was lying on the bed, thinking about the words the manager had just said, and couldn't sleep for a while. His feelings about Jiang Yuchao are very complicated. His loneliness in this world has not disappeared. He always feels like a lonely wild ghost. After discovering Jiang Yuchao, this loneliness is gradually taken away by her. If he likes her, he really likes her. If he doesn't like this 'fan', then he will never care about helping so much, or even make him his princess.