Jiang Yuchao and Yu Wang's anger was exactly the opposite, with a casual tone and a smile: "Don't get excited, I won't mention it."

Seeing that Wang Yu's face was very ugly, the two young princes sat away quietly, whispering to the side, "Wow, the princess and sister-in-law are so fierce, they are not afraid of the third brother at all, but she and the third brother are not afraid of talking about the past directly. Does Brother Yu get angry?"

"I'm not angry." Xi Zhuoyu didn't know when he sat next to them, leaving the battlefield to the two. Conflicts between employees and former bosses are very common.

King Yu had nothing to say to Jiang Yuchao, turned his head to see Xi Zhuoyu's appearance that had nothing to do with him, a little dazzling, and said to him: "The king of Yuling is really good-minded. , How does it feel?"

Xi Zhuoyu took a cup of tea and sipped his sip: "Oh, this ah-I don't care about having it, I only care about how long it will last." Thank you.

The yin and yang of King Yu was strange, "King Yuling really doesn't care?"

Jiang Yuchao: "Why is my prince angry about such trivial things? He is not King Yu."

Wang Yu looked at them with a deep expression: "You have a backing now, and you dare to run against me like this."

Jiang Yuchao: "Yes."

If he stayed any longer, he might be tempted to beat others, and Wang Yu got up with a black face and left. The four beautiful concubines were at a loss. They looked at the back of King Yu striding away, and looked at the jade-like beauty Yuling King sitting aside, not knowing what to do. Jiang Yuchao didn't give them a chance to choose. She said: "If you don't follow your master, I will call a dog. There are many big dogs in the house. They love meat and don't like strangers."

The four beautiful concubines were so frightened that they trot to keep up with King Yu.

There are only two princes who are eating melons and watching the show. Seeing Jiang Yuchao looking at them, the seventh prince was afraid of being injured by mistake, so he quickly raised his hand: "Sister-in-law, please take my life, I didn't bring a beauty to Brother Yu."

Sixth Prince: "Neither do I. I don't have a few beautiful concubines myself, but I won't give it to Brother Yu."

Jiang Yuchao smiled and said: "Don't worry, I am not unreasonable. The two princes are guests. I will not treat you like that. I will show you a joke today. Come on. The hospitality is not good. My sister-in-law will pour you a cup of tea. A courtesy." It was as if she was fighting with someone just now, and it was not her who ran three in a row.

The two waved their hands and declined, "No need!"

The Sixth Prince, who loves gossip, couldn't help asking: "Just now, what the sister-in-law Yusao and the third brother said are true? I promise not to say anything, I'm just curious, the third brother really...?"

The big mouth of the Sixth Prince could not keep any secrets. Jiang Yuchao said: "There is nothing hard to say, it's true. He has trouble with me everywhere and still pesters me because of this."

Prince Six and Seven: "Wow--"

The two princes who had satisfied their curiosity soon left.

Xi Zhuoyu poured a cup of tea for Jiang Laotie, "Come on, drink a cup of tea to moisturize your throat."

Jiang Laotie: "This kind of small battle is not necessary."

Xi Zhuoyu rarely became curious, "Wang Yu, isn't he the hero of that novel? Is there such a problem?"