"Thanks for your hard work." Xi Zhuoyu came to the bride, opened the red hijab and smiled.

Jiang Yuchao: "...No, brother, I'm here." The red hijab was because she felt so panicked that she took it off and placed it on the small lantern next to it. Besides, is it fair to ask idols to lift themselves a red hijab? Just do this little thing yourself.

Xi Zhuoyu's eyes were blank, and it took a long time to focus, and found that the red face in front of him was not the old iron's face, but the red lantern. He screamed, turned his head and finally found the old iron sitting next to him.

"Sorry, I drank too much, I can't drink too much." He smiled uncomfortably

Jiang Yuchao: "I know I know, brother, don't run around, really you are going to fall, come and go, sit down here, you hold this table."

Her idol is very poorly drunk. She once said in a talk show that her best result was drinking three bottles of beer at once.

The newly released couple sat together facing each other. Xi Zhuoyu felt that she should comfort Lao Tie to make her feel nervous, but her tongue was knotted, and it took a long time to say a sentence: "From now on, just work here, salary and welfare. Our company has both, and there are dogs. Yes, dogs, many dogs, do you like dogs? They all like cats and don't like dogs. Why do you think this is? I don't think this is good. Be fair. Cats have Do dogs have them too?"

Jiang Yuchao looked at the silly idol with big tongue and looked at how cute his brother's IQ was falling.

"Yes, yes, we all love dogs." She followed idol's words, and even now idol said that there are aliens in the world, she would nod and say yes.

Xi Zhuoyu felt that something was wrong, shook his head, forgetting what he had just said, and started again: "I pay you the wages and wages. This princess is a national civil servant, and he pays subsidies every year."

Jiang Yuchao: "Hmm!"

Xi Zhuoyu: "Staff dormitory, I will give you and give you a big yard. And... what else?"

Jiang Yuchao: "It's okay, it's okay, brother or else you will wash and sleep first, and if you are so tired, don't think about work. If you have any work, just do it tomorrow."

Xi Zhuoyu: "Well, okay, if you don't understand anything, just ask Senior."

After talking, he seemed to be quite awake, stood up and walked out, shouting: "Old Bai, drive me back."

Jiang Yuchao: "???" What, drive? No, I was totally drunk when I looked sober.

She stood up and wanted to pull the idol back. A strange big dog ran into the hall at this time, and the idol touched the big dog's head and said to it: "Lao Bai, the car you drove today is a bit small. No more."

Big dog: "Wow!"

Xi Zhuoyu: "Ah, can you sit? That way, I'll squeeze." As he said, he was going to lie on it.

Halfway down, he was hugged by Jiang Yuchao. The new princess had the beauty in her hand, sitting still, calmly shouting out: "Come on."

The subordinate who deliberately avoided to make room for the couple slipped in. Jiang Yuchao instructed people to help put the drunk idol back on the bed. She didn't need to do anything about the next thing. Naturally, familiar people cleaned the drunk man with blank eyes according to the rules. Under the bed, Jiang Yuchao carried a cup of hot tea and supervised the whole process. When the idol was lying on the bed peacefully, and slowly closed her eyes, she put down the cup and stretched out to wash her face.

That night, the banquet outside was noisy, fireworks and firecrackers were set off, and the candles in the room kept burning.

Jiang Yuchao slept on a couch on the other side, looking at idol's sleepy face in the candlelight not far away, and he fell into a trance.