But Xi Zhuoyu didn't even look at him, and still touched the dog's head carefully, "There is nothing to worry about, it is bigger than King Yu's bird."

After speaking, he felt something was wrong, so he added another sentence: "I mean my dog ​​is bigger than Yu Wang's bird."

It's okay if he didn't explain. As soon as he explained, Wang Yu's face turned black, and he turned his head into the hunting area with a cold snort.

"Brother Yu, I didn't expect that you would harm others. It really opened my eyes." The sixth prince swayed over on a horse with a look of surprise.

Xi Zhuoyu: I am not, I don't...I really am not.

The seventh prince also came over, "Brother Yu, I heard that you are vying with him for the third young lady of Xiaoxiang country, right?"

When Xi Zhuoyu heard this, he felt even more headache. What is this? He clearly isn't, and he doesn't.

Xi Zhuoyu: "No, don't talk nonsense."

The seventh prince laughed: "What are you shy? I support you! The third brother will not pity Xiangxiyu, you must be better than Yuyu."

It didn't make sense, but Xi Zhuoyu also rode into the hunting area with a few big dogs.

Forget it, the clearer will clear it up, he thought.

...

"Why?!" Princess Chunxi kicked over a vase, smashed a jade pot with his sleeve, and screamed: "Why is that Xiao Jinyue? How can she compare to me? Why did my brother choose her but not me?"

"Well, what kind of temper do you lose? It's your temper, which has never been willing to constrain. Now that it's okay, the Queen is not willing to say anything for you." Princess Chunxi's mother shouted.

Princess Chunxi was still screaming, and the broken tiles on the ground flew out. "His Royal Highness told me to marry Brother Zhuoyu, but now she regrets it again. How can she do this! Mother, you go and go with She said, let your father go and talk to your majesty!"

"Enough! You don't think it is shameful enough! Give me peace of mind. Your father is so fond of him. If you dare to make trouble, you will be locked up!"

Princess Chunxi has been swollen after learning that she would be said to be the princess of Yuling King, and she was proud to show off everywhere. The Chongyang Palace banquet was in the palace and Xiao Jinyue was in front of the queen and the emperor. She was a little scared, but It took Ansheng two days to germinate. Who knew that there was a sudden news from the palace that the matter between her and the Yuling King had become stale.

How can this be tolerated? Princess Chunxi made a fuss, causing her mother to go to the queen to inquire, and finally got the exact reason. It turned out to be because the Yuling King personally said that she didn't like her, and he liked Xiao San. Miss Xiao Jinyue. This is terrible, and Princess Chunxi is even more mad with hatred, and tantrums violently in the mansion, causing restlessness.

It finally stopped for two days and came to the Autumn Hunting Paddock. Her mother Qian Jingwan told her not to cause trouble, but she was not so obedient, and went directly to Xiao Jinyue, ready to vent herself.

Princess Chunxi was spoiled with spoiled temper, a bit lawless, and reckless in doing things, so she directly asked the two servants to gag her and tie her to her camp while Xiao Jinyue was placed alone.

Jiang Yuchao had just watched the hunting suit and the idols entered the hunting ground with great enthusiasm, and was about to go back to the camp to rest. Who knew he was pushed into the tent of Princess Chunxi by two strong slaves, and he was kneeled down again. To the ground.