Xi Zhuoyu touched the dog's head and smiled faintly, "Wife? Miss Xiao San is not your wife now, Wang Yu."

...

The emperor and the queen were talking together at this time. They were talking about Xi Zhuoyu. The queen said: "I have not chosen a princess when Zhuoyu is so big. It's really a bit embarrassing. Your majesty can't always just let it go. It's due to extend the heir. The responsibility, he can't stay with those, those dogs all his life, right?"

The emperor also had a headache: "Queen, you make sense, but Zhuoyu is not keen on this aspect. I have talked with him many times, and he said that he will talk again after a few years."

Queen: "No matter what, we, as his elders, should always decide for him a lifelong event."

"Hmm." The emperor asked: "Is someone in your heart chosen?"

The queen smiled and said: "How about Princess Chunxi? This child is cute and cute. Although he is a bit arrogant, Zhuoyu has a gentle temperament, and the two are complementary, and Chunxi is not afraid of those dogs in Yufu. Isn't it right?"

The emperor pondered for a moment, and when he wanted to say yes, he heard noisy outside, as if a woman was screaming sharply.

"What happened outside? Why is it so noisy?"

The palace goddess next to the Queen was frightened, and came in and bowed down: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, it is Princess Chunxi and the third young lady of Xiao Xiangguo who quarreled. Princess Chunxi said that Miss Xiao San was disrespectful to her, and he wanted to pull her over to invite the Queen. Deal with Miss Xiao San."

The emperor wrinkled her brows when she heard this. The queen said: "Miss Xiao San, is the former princess of King Yu? How could she quarrel with Chunxi?"

The maid lowered her head, "This seems to be because of King Yuling."

"It's really shameful!" the queen angered. The two women quarreled over a man, and they came to her.

At this time, another **** ran over to report to the emperor, "Your Majesty, there is a quarrel between King Yuling and King Yu in the East Building."

Emperor: "...Who and Wang Yu?"

Eunuch: "With Yuling King."

Realizing that he had heard it right, the emperor was shocked, "Is Zhuoyu still angry and quarreling with people? He hasn't quarreled with people since how old he is. What did Wang Yu do, how can he recruit Zhuoyu like this? Are the temperamental people making trouble with him?"

The **** replied: "It was His Royal Highness King Yu who talked to others, insulting the third young lady of Xiao Xiang's country in his words. His Royal Highness Yuling King said to stop it, and the two had a conflict."

emperor:"......"

The queen who heard the same: "..."

It happened that Xiao Jinyue was quarreling with Princess Chunxi because of King Yuling. King Yuling also quarreled with King Yu to protect Xiao Jinyue. What happened to these two people? ? ?

"Ah!" The queen suddenly thought of something, showing a look of enlightenment.

Seeing her expression was wrong, the emperor asked: "Why, what did you think of?"

The queen waved them to let them go down, and she hesitated to say to the emperor: "Ms. Xiao Xiao came to see me earlier. I saw that the clothes on her body were familiar, but I didn't remember the source for a while, but now I suddenly remembered that it was pearl brocade and purple xia yarn. , Two kinds of materials for this year's tribute. Except for me, there were some leftovers that have not been used. You asked me to send the rest to Zhuoyu, saying that he would occasionally wear plain clothes."