Jiang Yuchao regarded the Chongyang Palace banquet as a support for idols. Most people went to the unmarried princes. Normally, the palace held such banquets, and the Queen would inevitably seize the opportunity to have a blind date and give it to the upper class. The children of high-ranking officials and the children of noble families and the children of the royal family should solve major life issues. Therefore, at this time, the cloth workshops and jewelry silver buildings of the major cloth houses are lively, and there are countless BMW cars parked in front of the door, and everyone is going in and out.

After Jiang Yuchao received the fabrics from Xi Zhuoyu, he had people make several sets of clothes from those fabrics, and they would wear them every day. This time she would naturally wear the Chongyang Palace Banquet. Xiao Jinxiang was also going. The two girls who were going to Xiao Xiangguo's Mansion were the girls. Xiao Jinxiang was wearing a colorful dress that was popular in Luodu, which made people dizzy.

"Mother, why should she go too! Why would my father let her go ashamed? Then the sisters who know me will laugh at me when they see me walking with her!" Xiao Jinxiang whispered to Madam Xiao, and was again Mrs. Xiao drank, and sat aside aggrieved, staring at Jiang Yuchao with murderous eyes.

Jiang Yuchao ignored her, this attitude turned Xiao Jin Xiang's face down, and his face was stern all the way. Mrs. Xiao reprimanded her: "You showed me a smile. There are so many people here today. You can't say which one will be your husband in the future. You still don't leave a good impression. See what you can choose! "

Xiao Jinxiang mumbled: "The male guest and female guest are not together, and across the lake, can you still see me smiling?"

Jiang Yuchao almost laughed. Are they going to a blind date?

However, Xiao Jinxiang was right. They were led to the imperial pond in the imperial garden. Jiang Yuchao saw two lakeside palaces facing each other. The side facing the lake was wide open, with male guests on the left. On the right is the female guest. There is also a stage in the palace, and there is a table next to the lake underneath, with chrysanthemums of various colors. At this distance, I can't see the face clearly, and my voice is faint. I can almost only see what clothes the other person is wearing.

Jiang Yuchao calmly followed Madam Xiao to visit the Queen and the elders of the imperial concubine's wife. After walking around, she vaguely heard the whispers, talking about King Xiao Jinyueyu and the like. Not caring about the gaze falling on him, Jiang Yuchao turned to the pile of young women again, and sat aside in peace.

Most of the young women who came to the banquet today wore the same flamboyant as Xiao Jinxiang. Even those who looked calm and cold, their clothes were embellished with fancy colors, like Jiang Yuchao's plain dress of pearl brocade and white dress with purple gauze. Among girls like flowers, it becomes extremely conspicuous.

After not being quiet for a while, Jiang Yuchao heard someone say in a moderate voice: "This is a feast today, and no one can come, right? Some people don't know themselves? Come here, I'm afraid it's not going to be entangled."

Jiang Yuchao: Ha, it means mine.

She glanced at the angry woman, sitting with Xiao Jinxiang. OK, it's Yuwang's fan. Wang Yu is handsome, strong and tall, and very manly. There are also many girls in Luodu who love him. There are more than one or two who care about Yu Wang. At the beginning, Xiao Jinyue relied on family power to marry Wang Yu as his concubine, and it was not only secretly pierced by many villains.

Now they can be regarded as guilty, and it is rare to see Xiao Jinyue, and they immediately gathered together to mock her. The others didn't care, watching the jokes.

Jiang Yuchao wanted to reply, but he saw a lot of people gathered in the palace opposite. Among them, a man in a complex pattern robe stood out from the crowd, standing on the edge of the stage as if looking at this side, she immediately threw the tearing away. On the one hand, he looked at the figure with emotion. Tearing is not as important as idols, no!