46. Keep Them Close 'Cause They Will Fuck You Too

*Content warning for mature subject matter, adult language and reference to sexual themes*

"Come here," Jungkook laughed, tackling Taehyung down onto the bed after they were both dressed.

He pinned the older to the bed and sweetly kissed him over and over until he lost count.

"Tae, honey, baby, I'll call you anything you want me to call you if you just promise to stick around," he sighed, feeling his throat get tight.

Taehyung rubbed his shoulder and gazed into the younger's eyes, dazzled in every way.

"My love, I'm not going anywhere," he promised, smiling tenderly. He ran his fingers through Jungkook's wet hair.

Jungkook let out a tiny sobbing sound, covering his mouth to try and stifle it. Taehyung put a hand to the younger's face and kissed his cheek.

"Koo, what's wrong? Did I do something?" he whispered, bringing his hand down to Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook shook his head emphatically, "No. No, you didn't do anything wrong," he said, sounding sort of garbled.

"You made everything that happened today feel so much better, and-," he paused, taking a deep breath, the corners of his mouth quivering.

"I can't believe I spent my whole life running from this, when it's so wonderful, and honestly I feel a little emotional about it so just bear with me," Jungkook said quickly, voice wobbling.

He laughed somewhat wetly, rolling his eyes at himself for this. How cliché, someone who cries after sex.

As though Taehyung could read his mind, he shook his head, "It's okay. You've been through a lot," he lovingly replied, tone hushed and undemanding.

Jungkook nodded, eyes clamping shut to try and stem the well of emotion.

Taehyung drew his brows together and made a sympathetic face, eyes grazing over the younger.

"If it makes you feel any better, sometimes I feel like all my life I was just sitting around waiting for someone like you to show up and rock my world," Taehyung murmured, tracing Jungkook's features with a fingertip and admiring every edge.

He reached down to take one of the younger's hands, holding it close to his chest.

"My love, you aren't the only one who thinks this is so wonderful. And if you think I waited my whole life to meet you, just to leave, well you've got another think coming," Taehyung smiled, lightly biting his lower lip.

Jungkook opened his eyes, lashes wet and sticky. He laughed without making a sound, feeling a strange mixture of regret and warmth.

"Because I'm not giving you up right now," Taehyung promised, holding both of Jungkook's cheeks in his hands and kissing his mouth with all kinds of passion, both heated and fond.

Jungkook closed his eyes, sighing in deep content.

"Your eyelashes are so beautiful," Taehyung murmured, brushing his thumb over them, almost cooing as they all stuck together, "You are so, so, beautiful and handsome, and hot," he whispered, lip curling up into a smile.

Again, Jungkook reopened his eyes and looked at Taehyung in mock irritation, "Stop making me blush. I have to go to Chim's and now I'm going to be all weird," he sighed, rolling his eyes.

He sat up and texted the maitre d' for a car. Taehyung nodded, and then shook his head, face settling into a troubled frown.

"Will you let me do it?" He asked, putting a hand on Jungkook's upper back.