43. I Was a Fool

*Content warning for graphic and mature scenes, adult language, and reference to loss*

The next day, Jungkook and Taehyung slept past any reasonable waking hour, their legs tangled and bodies aching from the day before.

They had barely made it into the bedroom before Taehyung had collapsed onto the bed and fallen asleep.

He was nearly incoherent with exhaustion, having been awake and overstimulated for far too long.

On the other hand, Jungkook was mentally depleted from the older's day of love and was rendered unconscious by consumption not long after.

When Taehyung woke up the next day, it took him a minute to figure out where they were and what day it was before getting in the shower.

He pulled on a white t-shirt and Burberry Nova Check pants before going in search of coffee and food.

When Jungkook joined him, he stumbled into the dining room having showered and dressed, but was still just barely awake, which Taehyung found to be adorable.

However, he woke right up when he saw Taehyung sitting there with glasses on just innocently reading a fucking newspaper.

"Oh my god, how do you look like that right now?" he complained, despite being tickled at the fact that Taehyung looked like a supermodel.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and handed Jungkook a cup of coffee.

"I ordered food," he declared, gesturing at a lovely-looking spread on the table with a vienoiserie basket of baked goods, along with eggs, bacon, fruit and pancakes.

"Ugh, I love you. I'm starving," the younger happily sat and drank his coffee, nibbling on a piece of bacon.

The older nodded and chuckled, "How'd you sleep?"

Jungkook grinned and tilted his head, "Like a dead person," he laughed, "I could hardly think clearly enough to get dressed," he shrugged, sounding somewhat sheepish, gesturing to his faded jeans and rumpled sweater.

"Hey, I didn't get a chance to top you before you fell asleep," the younger teased, piling food onto his plate.

Taehyung went pink and pretended to look very seriously at his plate.

"I was tired! I was up all night trying to orchestrate everything before coming up here to see you. I couldn't stay up," he cried defensively.

Jungkook laughed quietly to himself, "I'm usually much better at winning bets, you know. I'm tempted to get that vibrator back out to put you in your place," he joked, half-standing to lean over and sweetly kiss the older.

"Koo, it was a wild day," Taehyung murmured ruefully, putting a hand to the younger's cheek,

"Also, just because you came in your pants at the first suggestion of hot, hot, gay sex doesn't mean I will," he teased, smiling at Jungkook's bright pink reaction.

He slipped his gaze over the younger's face, diagnosing his emotional state. Well...

"Honestly, I'm trying to process this whole thing. I didn't think you'd be able to do anything like that but then...My head is spinning," the older rambled, gesturing with his hands.

Jungkook looked uncomfortable and nauseous.

"Tae, it's so different. Plus that wasn't really a blow job that was just some, uh, light attention with my tongue," he explained, working through it in his head. Even to him, it didn't all make sense right now.