13. Hold My Breath Until I Die

*Brief content warning for strong language, mature themes, references to sex / sexuality / nudity*
♾♾♾

Jungkook woke up with a boner for the first time in, well, a long time.

Back home with Lili, it was always complicated. They were always trying too hard. Sex wasn't fun, it was a chore.

But now he was alone, and apparently his sex drive had returned and it throbbed.

He wasn't sure what to do with it, honestly, because he couldn't stop seeing Taehyung's naked ass and giant dick flashing in his mind and he wasn't sure he wanted to touch himself with that in his head.

Sighing, he tucked his rock hard dick into the waistband of his boxers and got out of bed. His cock ached as he got into the shower.

God, this fucking boner was so annoying. The pressure was impossible to ignore. He gave in and wrapped his hand around it, groaning in pleasure.

He moved his hand up and down along the length of it, surprised at how hard he was for almost no reason at all. Shit, why was he so horny?

Bracing against the wall of the shower, he jerked himself off, squeezing his length, involuntarily thrusting his hips forward. He was close to coming embarrassingly quickly as he teased around the head of his cock.

As he came, he closed his eyes and imagined Taehyung.

How it would feel is it were Taehyung's hand around his cock.

What it would feel like to kiss him.

How his mouth would taste.

Oh fuck.

♾♾♾

Taehyung spent the next weeks in a state of shock. He went to work and did everything he possibly could to impress Hobi and Yoongi after that awful day, which he did.

He put his soul into his work. Hobi was thoroughly pleased and kept announcing to the crew that Taehyung was simply the best.

The problem was, he may have been the best, but he was only the best when he was focused on Jungkook.

He couldn't do anything less than the best when he knew that Jungkook wrote the words he was saying.

Jungkook created the emotions, interactions, and relationships that he spent his days living in. He was obsessed, really, with making it come to life in a way that would satisfy Jungkook.

Taehyung went home each day and there was nothing left in him.

Jin wasn't there. He wasn't even sure if he cared anymore. He was too emotionally exhausted to contemplate the many different kinds of love that existed, that could come and go between two people.

He loved Jin, but only to a certain point. Not how Jin deserved to be loved, and more importantly, not how Jin loved him either.

And then there was the problem of Jungkook in real life.

Taehyung hadn't seen him since that day.

That day that Jungkook had seen him entirely naked, which wasn't a big deal in itself, but it was kind of a big deal when he had been completely rude, accused him of being a stalker, learned who he really was, and then kissed him. What the actual fuck.

The day replayed in his head on repeat anytime he wasn't working or sleeping. It was agonizing.

♾♾♾