18. Red Belt

*brief content warning for mature themes, adult language, s* content*

Jungkook brushed his teeth and stepped into the shower leaving Taehyung alone to contemplate their brief kiss. He washed his body, letting his hands roam unfettered, thinking of how tenderly Taehyung had kissed him, how much care he had taken with him.

It made him a little uncomfortable, knowing that if it were Jimin, he would have felt suffocated.

But with Taehyung, it felt good? He didn't want to think too much about that right now. He was incredibly bothered by Taehyung as it was, without adding feelings into the mix.

He held his face briefly, closing his eyes and forcing the image of Taehyung looking at him adoringly out of his head as he gently pressed on the bruises and scabs.

Until he heard Taehyung clear his throat.

"Are you okay?" he asked, barely audible over the shower. Taehyung didn't really know what propelled him to follow Jungkook into the bathroom, but he did it anyway.

Jungkook nodded, completely blushing and unsure he was willing to turn around to show Taehyung his junk.

"Want company?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow as if to challenge him.

Jungkook didn't even bother thinking about it before nodding his head in silence.

It's not gay unless you say it. He closed his eyes, letting the water run over his face as he scrubbed with his palms flinching a bit against the pain.

He heard the door to the shower softly close before feeling Taehyung's warmth, giant hands wrapping around his waist, body pressing against his back. He felt Taehyung's chin resting on his shoulder. 

Jungkook reached up to hold Taehyung's cheek, just for a moment, before swiveling around in his arms to be face to face.

"Hi," he whispered, not entirely numb to the fact that he and Taehyung were naked and pressed up against each other.

Taehyung kissed him softly on the lips before tracing the outline of the bruises mapping his face, "Hurts?" he asked, forehead creased.

"No, not really," Jungkook shrugged. He ran his hands up and down Taehyung's arms, noticing that they were bulkier than he'd previously thought.

"You're so beautiful," Taehyung said, leaning in close to his ear, kissing his neck, the contrast of his breath and the hot water sending all of the blood rushing to his head, and well, further south.

Jungkook could feel his dick practically levitating as Taehyung kissed his neck, jaw, ear. He ran a hand down Jungkook's chest, flicking over his nipple. Taehyung's hand moved back, grasping him by his butt and pulling the younger closer.

"Tae," he groaned, feeling the hand still on his butt, knowing that Taehyung could feel his boner wedged in between them. He exhaled hard, staring down at Taehyung's chest.

"Hmm?" Taehyung leaned back to look at him with a lazy sort of concern in his eyes, as if to say, everything is good, yes?

"I'm not gay," he repeated, bringing a hand down in between them, frazzled to find Taehyung's dick pressed against his.

Taehyung leaned forward, smiling against his cheek, "Didn't say you were," he chuckled. He was following his heart, leaving his mind and head in the dust right now.

"Would you like me to leave you alone?" he brushed the wet hair from Jungkook's eyes, looking into them soulfully, toying with his bangs for a moment.