30. Bad Ones

*brief content warning for language and adult themes / content*

"Hey! You aren't supposed to go swimming after eating!" Taehyung bellowed as Jungkook jogged over to the pool and undid his belt.

They had decided to order burgers from the hotel kitchen after eating the selection of hors d'oeuvres and drinking two bottles of wine.

"I'm not swimming laps, Tae, I'm taking a dip," he called as he stripped off his remaining clothes and did a swan dive into the pool.

Taehyung ambled over, still fully dressed, and stood at the edge of the pool, drinking his wine and watching as Jungkook came up for air.

"Come on, Tae Tae," the younger called, splashing a bit as he swung himself up onto a pool float, laying face down on top of it.

Taehyung admired Jungkook's bare ass, completely smooth and pale, dripping chlorinated water onto the flotation device. He ran his tongue over his lip briefly before nodding.

He undid his belt, stepping out of his loafers and pants in one fell swoop, leaving them in a puddle of khaki material on the pool deck. He then peeled his sweater off and walked into the pool from the shallow end.

Taehyung waded over to where Jungkook was floating and held the pool float in place, kissing his nose, "Feels nice. Not too cold," he mused.

Jungkook brought his hands around the back of Taehyung's neck and looked into his eyes, "I think this is the best date I've ever been on," he smiled, touching the older's nose with his own.

"Oh damn, I was aiming for worst," Taehyung deadpanned, keeping his face neutral until Jungkook moved his hands to both of his cheeks, rubbing his thumb over the older's lower lip.

The gesture was so tender that he could feel his heart practically flying through the air towards Jungkook. Here, take my heart, it's yours now.

Taehyung leaned forward to close the two inch gap between them, kissing Jungkook. He took his time to melt them both together, moving his whole face, it seemed, against the younger, notching out space for one another.

Jungkook opened his mouth just a hair, softly moaning as Taehyung licked and nipped at him.

It felt like everything else was in soft focus, just out of reach and unimportant, as the older moved his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, running it around in the most unexpected ways.

He moaned into Taehyung's mouth, softening into a completely pliant and submissive mate in this endeavor of making out with each other. Taehyung's hand came up to run through the younger's wet hair and graze his muscled back.

And then Jungkook sighed, a whole body exhale of pure bliss, enjoying this dreamlike state, which prompted Taehyung to move his mouth to kiss his cheek, and then his neck, unhurriedly, before pulling away.

Jungkook admired how Taehyung's big brown eyes were shiny and heavy, how his lips were even more pink and pouty, and how he didn't look anything other than pleased, expectant. Perfect in every way.

"That was nice," Jungkook said, the words streaming from him without any thought behind them.

Taehyung smiled, "It was," he agreed demurely, before going to find another pool float and scrambling onto it.

"I wanted to ask you," he spoke, voice lazy and deep. Jungkook hummed, dipping his hands back into the lukewarm water.

"You texted me a while ago, before I had my appendix out, that you wanted to talk because your mom had told you something crazy," Taehyung ventured, remembering the text conversation between them.