4 :Jiang Yuchao: My brother can fly with confidence (1)

Start from the beginning

She felt as if she had taken the initiative to walk into the world of hydrogen sulfide and smelled the scent of her brain.

Even if this pair of dogs and men do harm to each other, what are they doing well? The second man met this heroine and was really bloody. The thought that his idol was going to play this male second, and he couldn't ask for the female lead, Jiang Yuchao was so disgusted that he couldn't bear it. He crossed this out in disgust and read the small book.

I can't stand it anymore. I'll see it tomorrow.

Her "tomorrow" did not come.

Jiang Yuchao, who closed his eyes and went to sleep that night, opened his eyes again and became Xiao Jinyue. The heroine Xiao Jinyue of "The Overbearing Prince's Abandoned Concubine".

"Oh my god, princess! You must never forget it! If you really have a case, we won't be able to live!" In the antique house, several maids were crying and crying. Sitting on the bed, Jiang Yuchao touched his tingling neck with a very scary expression.

She took a picture of her face and neck with the bronze mirror, which was not as blurry as she had imagined. On the contrary, the smooth bronze mirror that had been polished carefully could illuminate people very clearly and clearly. This is a face that is seven points similar to the original Jiang Yuchao. It is just a little younger, just a teenager, and because of the original character, it looks weak and miserable, and it looks like a little pitiful.

Her neck hurts, her throat hurts and her throat hurts. A bunch of people next to her are crying and weeping. By the way, she has completed the current plot.

The maid cried: "The prince only listened to the concubine's slander. You did not do such shameless things as the prince. As long as you explain to the prince and ask Master Xiangguo to call for you, the prince will definitely be taken back!"

Being framed and having an affair with the guards, she wrote a letter of resignation to let her go home, but she couldn't think of hanging herself and being rescued, the plot probably came to this point. Jiang Yuchao thought about it, and said to a group of people: "Pack things and go back to Xiangfu."

The maids looked at each other and asked weakly with teardrops: "Wh...what? Don't you wait for the prince to come back?"

"I've been divorced and won't go back to Xiangfu, do you shave your head and be a nun?" Jiang Yuchao tried to make it clear with a wooden face.

The maids didn't expect that the master who was obsessed with King Yu would confess his fate so simply, expecting to see her not moving. Jiang Yuchao was so **** full of his stomach, he was going crazy right now, and said with a calm face, "Go! Get everything away."

This time it worked. A group of maids were busy picking up things. During the period, a maid carefully asked Jiang Yuchao: "Wang Hao, do we have to take away our things?"

Jiang Yuchao sat by the window thinking, and replied dumbly: "Take them away, don't drop a needle." Don't leave a needle or thread to the fool.

Only then did the maids discover that the master had really changed his sex, and now this silent appearance looked terrifying.

When Jiang Yuchao was surrounded and walked out of the yard to prepare to leave the Yu Palace, the third-line female partner Li Fang was on the line, and the enchanting concubine walked over, with a golden light on her head, "Oh, the princess is leaving now? Isn't it a guilty conscience to walk in such a hurry? It's also our prince's nostalgia. The princess committed such a shameful thing, and just forsaken the princess. After all, he did not publicize the matter..."

Jiang Yuchao stepped forward, slapped Concubine Li's side fiercely, and quickly retreated behind the maids.

"What...what are you doing? Do you dare to hit me?" Concubine Li side her face was lifted from the ground and shouted in a shrill voice.