——"Yes, please be prepared."

Xuan Cang closed his eyes, and scenes appeared in his mind. Those worlds that originally belonged to him all had the same problem. The heroines seemed to have changed individuals, and they no longer fell in love with his personality protagonist as they did in the original development. And his superficial personality is derived from the master personality, so with the same overbearing and self, although they do not know the world's plot like the master personality, but their personality has led to them and the heroines The huge friction, the final outcome is very tragic, either his personality killed the abnormal heroine, or the heroine killed his personality.

Of these two endings, the first one means that he directly cut off his connection with those worlds. This behavior brings certain sequelae. For example, the data delay is probably because his personality killed too many women. The protagonist affected the operation of the system; although the latter had no sequelae, it also caused him to lose those worlds, and his personality was killed, which almost meant that he himself was killed once, which made him feel extremely irritable.

After Xuan Cang saw the last images left by the world, there was a hint of fear in his angry expression.

The reason for his arrogance is that relying on these huge numbers of small worlds, to him losing one world, two worlds, or even a dozen worlds is nothing, but losing hundreds of them at once, and the situation is very likely. It will get worse and worse, it doesn't matter if he doesn't tolerate it. What frightened him the most was that he never found out where these problems came from. He didn't know who caused these changes, and he still couldn't handle them.

He cannot prevent the rapid loss of these worlds.

If all these worlds are lost one day, does his 'god' have any meaning? At that time, what will this main space become? What will he become?

"Who the hell?! Something must be behind this, the system! You can find it out for me!" He could hardly control his emotions.

However, the system still showed a line of words without hesitation—"ding—the system could not find the source of the change."

"If you can't find it, then continue!"

——"Failed, unable to find the source of the mutation."

...

After the inner personality broke away from the superficial personality body and returned to the main space, the God Xuan Cang who had stayed in the temple to rest suddenly opened his eyes. He felt a little strange to himself, and he suddenly lost some strange thoughts. He remembered what he had done during this period of time, forcing a white dragon girl who was not so good to be a disciple, and wanted to conquer her? ? ?

He has memories of this period of time, but he can't understand why he did these things some time ago. He found out about Bai Ling in his memory and raised his eyebrows in disgust.

There is no merit, he has repeatedly offended him, and has a relationship with an evil demon body, which is enough to kill it directly, so why bother to train him.

He suspiciously inspected his soul in his spiritual house, and there was nothing unusual, no trace of being controlled by others. Then how could he do such incredible things?

When the **** Xuancang was puzzled, the immortal waiter said back and forth: "God, the dragon girl is seriously injured, and has been reluctant to take the medicine properly. The situation is a bit bad. Now she has fallen into a coma, is she going to see? Look?"

God Xuan Cang said in annoyance: "Don't care about her life or death, if she dies, people will throw the body out of UFO Mountain." He didn't intend to leave Bai Ling's life. His strangeness at these times seems to be related to Bai Ling. At first, Bu Xing also calculated that he had a fate that fell on Bai Ling. Under such a coincidence, God Xuan Cang certainly wanted to deal with Bai Ling.