After a few bangs, smoke billowed, bricks collapsed, and Bai Ling drilled out of the big hole in the wall. The hole that was violently broken by her was not far from the door. The two Ufushan disciples who were responsible for guarding her by the door turned their heads to look at her in horror. How could they think of it? There are still people who are so careless. Places like Fushan dare to be so presumptuous.

"You, you can't go!" A disciple reacted faster, seeing Bai Ling preparing to go, and quickly tried to stop her. Bai Ling did not speak, but only dragged the sledgehammer in her hand to the ground.

The two disciples looked at the wall where a big hole was broken, and they all fell silent. Bai Ling walked down the steps and heard the two people behind him whispering to inform You Shuixian. This Youshui Immortal Bai Ling knew that the person who had gone to Guiyi Xianzong to recruit her on behalf of the God Xuancang was quite high in Youfu Mountain.

"What? Bai Ling was injured and fell asleep, why did he wake up so quickly?" The Immortal You Shuixian had a headache when he heard the disciple's return. The battle between the Devil Dragon's attack and the Shangshen smashed the entire Yufu Mountain's barrier. The Yufu Mountain, which had been like spring all the year round, was turned into an icy and snowy ground due to Shangshen's ability, and it has not yet recovered. Immortal You Shuai is busy dealing with the injured disciples and all kinds of things, plus a white silk...If she can, she really doesn't want to care about this difficult little white dragon.

It's a pity that God doesn't know what's going on. He just favors this white dragon and treats her with tolerance every time. The Immortal Youshui is full of resentment, not only because of the trouble Bai Ling has caused her, but also because of the jealousy in his heart, no one has ever received such love from God Xuancang. But Bai Ling did not even know how to cherish, this is the most hateful place.

The Immortal You Shuai hurried over with a cold face, and stopped Bai Ling, "In my Yufu Mountain, when the guests are so rude, I've seen it for the first time. Please go back to the guest room. Everyone is very busy now. Give us trouble again."

Bai Ling glanced at her: "I'm a guest? If you don't tell me, I thought I was a prisoner. Climb away, I'm leaving."

Immortal Youshui frowned: "The God hasn't said you can go."

"He's not my father, so he still cares where I go." Bai Ling touched the hammer in his hand. "I hammer down the hammer. The pile of hair on your head may be loose. I don't want to fight with you. Climb away quickly."

You Shuixian's face turned red and black. If she could, she would really like to fight Bai Ling to teach this little bunny, but she can't. She can only control her emotions and continue to say to her: "You should know, this Once it was our God who saved your life. If it weren't for God's action, you would have been eaten by the dragon. Although the dragon is temporarily defeated, once you leave here, you will lose the protection of God. You'd better figure out what to do now when you're caught by the dragon."

"One last question, will you let me go?" Bai Ling raised the hammer.

She still fought with You Shuixian. Although she couldn't beat her, Yu Shuixian didn't dare to hurt her. Bai Ling had a very fierce temper. Ding Ling smashed and smashed the beautiful house in Youfu Mountain. For several rooms, one person is worth an entire demolition team.

It was really outrageous, God Xuan Cang finally appeared. He stretched out his hand and pressed it down, pressing Bai Ling completely immobile.

"You should learn to be a little behaved, too." God Xuan Cang looked at Bai Ling who was struggling on the ground coldly and said, "I saved you."

Bai Ling found that she couldn't break free, so she didn't bother with that effort. She sneered on the ground and turned her face to look at the **** Xuan Cang who was fluttering in white without touching her feet. She sneered and said, "I beg you to help me? Whether you want to live or die, I have to choose by myself, it's none of your business. What qualifications do you have to lock me up? Are you really my father?"