Is this, have you made friends? Bai Ling asked Lu Linsheng, Lu Linsheng smiled and said, "Of course it's not a friend." For him, there are no friends in this world. In fact, the flesh and blood of a creature like Phoenix is ​​quite attractive to him. If it weren't for Bai Ling, he might have eaten the phoenix here, and couldn't eat the phoenix king inside, but he should be able to eat this little phoenix.

In a sense, Lu Linsheng is more similar to demons, but unlike demons, he is rational and can restrain the desire to devour in his body. Now that I eat the phoenix here, Bai Ling will have trouble, and he won't eat it. Food is available everywhere, and there is no chance in the future. If there is a suitable opportunity in the future, of course he will eat these good-looking foods, even if he still holds the Fengqin from others in his hand, he won't be a little embarrassed to move his mouth.

That afternoon, King Huang called Bai Ling again and solemnly gave her a pure white armor. "This was left by a senior of the Bailong clan who married into Shenmu Mountain. Their one did not leave any offspring. This armor has been left in the clan and no one inherits it. I specially took it out for you. I hope you can Escaped this catastrophe."

Bai Ling touched the soft white armor, which was enough to be called a treasure, and it was not easy for the Phoenix King to be able to send it out. Bai Ling accepted the armor and thanked her solemnly. "If you are lucky to avoid this catastrophe, next time I will prepare a gift and visit again."

She didn't stay in Shenmu Mountain much, and soon left with Lu Linsheng.

"Now it's okay, where can we go?" Old Shell sighed. In fact, he also knew that no matter how far he went, it would be futile. The Devil Dragon was the Dragon God, and as long as he wanted to find it, he would soon find out where Bai Ling was. Even if the dragon **** has been suppressed for so many years, his strength has been greatly weakened, but there is a truth in the world that 'a dead camel is bigger than a horse'. No matter how weak the dragon is, the little master, the little dragon, can't handle it.

You must find someone who is strong enough to protect the little master.

"Little master, you just listen to my persuasion, first go to Youfu Mountain to apologize, and ask God Xuancang well. He might be willing to protect you, at least one life will be left." The old shell began to continue. Transmit a voice to Bai Ling, trying to persuade her.

"I know that the little master is unwilling, but it's not the time to be arrogant..." When the old Shell was bitterly persuading Bai Ling, he didn't know that God Xuan Cang was sitting on the cloud above them with cold eyes, waiting for Bai Ling to come to the door. .

If according to Xuan Cang God's idea, Bai Ling won't be struggling for long, she still has to bow her head to herself. Of course he could see Bai Ling's hesitation. She was indeed a young, ignorant and good-looking little girl, but the little girl would grow up after all, and she would become sensible after suffering. He waited for a while, but instead of waiting for Bai Ling's surrender, he waited for the Dragon God seal in the East China Sea to be completely shattered.

The magic dragon is out.

Bai Ling felt a strong heart palpitations. She was resting. She was curiously fiddling with Lu Linsheng's Fengqin. Suddenly her expression condensed, and Fengqin fell in her hand. She was shocked by a strong dizziness. Fell to the ground.

Lu Linsheng's smile changed and he immediately supported her, feeling her whole body trembling.

"What's the matter?" He didn't feel anything. He reached out to stroke Bai Ling's forehead, only to see a pair of dragon horns growing on her head. She was still a young dragon, and the dragon horns were also small, with a little bit through the top. Pink.