"Yes, please don't leave the fairy!"

Dongyuan had no choice but to stay and continue to protect the crowd. He faintly regretted it and felt that he had misunderstood them. The woman was not like a bad person. But thinking of that weird monster, he felt that he was right. For such a monster, he could know that he was evil only from his breath. It would be good if they could leave without doing anything, otherwise he was really not sure to beat them.

Bai Lingxiong walked out for a long time with great enthusiasm. Seeing no one was chasing her, she helped her forehead, "Unexpectedly, it would be like this."

"You're still young, you will walk more in the future, and you will get used to this kind of thing when you see a lot." The fifth senior patted her on the shoulder comfortingly, "The master let you out is to let you contact more people."

Bai Ling complained: "Those people are really weird. I didn't do anything bad, and I helped them. They turned their faces and didn't recognize them, saying that they would kill them. They are so unreasonable and **** me off!"

Senior Brother Five: "In fact, there are so many people, but the few with really bad hearts are in the minority. Most people have a conscience, but bad people have a louder voice than good people."

Bai Ling: "Anyway, it's a simple thing. It becomes complicated when there are more people."

The two brothers and sisters said a few words, and heard a faint voice behind them, "Are you angry with those people?"

Bai Ling turned her head and saw that Lu Linsheng was just a few steps away to her right, silently, if she didn't make a sound, it would be easy for people to ignore his presence.

"... Are you still following me?"

Lu Linsheng told her straightforwardly: "I want to follow you all the time."

Bai Ling held down the old shell and asked Lu Linsheng curiously: "Are you a monster?"

Lu Linsheng didn't know what he was, but he nodded after thinking about it, "Yes."

Bai Ling thought of his appearance, "Are you a monster with hair changed?"

Lu Linsheng shook his head quickly this time, "No, I don't remember what it was at first, but I have never seen anything like me."

Looking at his gentle scholarly face, Bai Ling asked, "Is your face someone else's?"

"I just came out and the first corpse I saw was this person." Lu Linsheng smiled inwardly, "If you don't like it, I can change someone."

Bai Ling waved his hand: "No, no, you don't want to eat people. I just scared them, and I won't kill people. Actually, you know that my sect is decent, right?"

Lu Linsheng nodded and spoke very easily, "I know, I don't eat randomly." Ordinary people are not good food for him, and he would not choose to eat if he didn't need it, just like large carnivores are too lazy to eat ants.

When Bai Ling heard what he said, he felt that this big brother must be a good person, no, a good demon. For her own example, she was a human in her previous life, but she became a dragon in this life. She doesn't care much about the race. Anyway, she thinks it's good. Whether it's a monster or a monster, she is willing to make friends. If she doesn't think Okay, she didn't want to bother the god.

"Oh, you follow me, don't you have nowhere to go?" Bai Ling suddenly felt that this monster was like a baby bird, probably because she ate him a peach, so she followed. She has a stinky temper, but she can't see the miserable appearance of others. She discussed with the fifth brother, "Fifth brother, or let him follow us first, I don't think he looks like a bad thing."