Seeing Bai Ling's displeasure, Dongyuan was also very embarrassed. He couldn't lose his temper at the senior brother and sister, so he had to say to Lu Linsheng solemnly, "Don't hurry up! Remember not to entangle again in the future!"

At this time, a middle-aged woman walked out of the crowd. She was well dressed and her family was in good condition, and she was neat and tidy. She seemed to have a sharp temper, but she was unavoidably timid at a few'fairies'. After she walked over and stared at Lu Linsheng and looked at it carefully, she smiled and said to Dongyuan: "The fairy calms down, this person I know , Originally my neighbor, the famous Lu Xiucai in our city used to study hard in the monastery as a child. Later, because he failed to be admitted to Juren, the father in the family died unexpectedly and he became a bit crazy. We all thought him. Where did you die? I didn't expect to meet again here."

"He is also a poor man. What's offensive? The little lady is here to make amends to the immortals. I will take him away."

Lu Linsheng was dragged away by the woman without struggling, just looking at Bai Ling, being pulled into the crowd, still looking at him.

Watching him leave, Bai Ling and Senior Brother Wu walked aside, bumped his arm and sighed casually: "Sure enough, all peach blossoms are fake, there can be no such thing."

Senior Brother Five coaxed her: "...Little Junior Sister, you are still young, we don't want this, ah."

The voice of the old shell: "Little master! You are still a young dragon! Your dragon horns have not been replaced yet! And even if you are looking for a partner, you can't be so casual! If you can be worthy of the little master, you must have An outstanding monster with a reputation, appearance and ability! Not a cat or a dog can think about it!"

Bai Ling dug out his ears, scratched the surface of the shell, and complained in a low voice, "Well, there are so many requests. I just want to see them pleasingly."

Lu Linsheng was dragged by the woman to a remote part of the crowd. There were still a few people there, all of whom were relatives of the woman, who had known Lu Xiucai before, and asked eloquently, "Lu Xiucai, where have you been these times? "Lu Xiucai, what did the fairy give you just now?" "Lu Xiucai..."

The woman waved to them, "Okay, go aside and let Lu Xiucai rest."

Lu Linsheng looked at these people, there was no expression on her face. He looked at the woman twice, only feeling inexplicably scared, and said carefully, "You are Lu Xiucai? I just looked like you, do you remember Auntie?"

Lu Linsheng suddenly walked up to one of the cleanest-dressed men and raised his hand to him. But when he lifted it halfway, he paused and then put it down, and said to the strangely dazed woman: "I want to take care of... clean."

...

After a long time, in the evening, Bai Ling saw Lu Linsheng again.

"Are you Lu Linsheng that morning?" Bai Ling looked at the man in front of him in surprise.

He was wearing a set of clean clothes, his hair and face were taken care of, and he showed an unexpectedly young and delicate appearance. He looked like a scholar with weak temperament, weak and harmless. Because he was so thin and pitiful, a big man with a thin waist could compare to her.

"I am Lu Linsheng."

He didn't see him for a long time. He spoke a lot smoother. Bai Ling couldn't figure out whether he was crazy or stupid, so he looked at him hesitantly. She didn't speak, and Lu Linsheng didn't take the initiative to speak. He just looked at her so intently, and Bai Ling felt that something was wrong with her body.