Bai Ling dropped the hammer and gasped for breath: "Get out? Where are you going?"

Chi Yan's rough big hands covered her head, "Youfu Mountain is always coming, aren't you annoying? Recently there have been many people in the sect talking gossip. You hear that you are angry, so take this opportunity to go for a walk and you too. I've been here for several years. It's okay to go out to see the world and let your senior brother accompany you. It just so happened that you just smashed the whetstone, this time you go out and you will find a bigger whetstone."

Bai Ling thought for a while and agreed, "Okay! I'll find a bigger and harder grindstone back!"

The God Xuan Cang, who is currently pretending to be forced in the sky, doesn't know the heroine's favorability for him. Because of his wave after wave of operations, he has directly turned into negative infinity, and he was forced to relax. He really feels this. The posture is very low, and I feel that I have been so accommodating, it is impossible for the heroine to be moved.

In order to save the luck of this world, the God Xuan Cang, who is proud as an iceberg for thousands of years, can also lower his body.

"God, Dragon Girl..."

"accepted?"

"......Refused......"

"..."

On UFO Mountain, because of the anger of God Xuancang, an island collapsed.

Bai Ling and the fifth brother went out of the sect together, the two discussed and headed east.

"I heard that there is a Yanshan Mountain there. There are so many strange rocks on the mountain. We can go there to find it." Bai Ling seriously considered it and made suggestions. Senior Brother Five nodded with his big eyes open, as if all listened to her.

Senior Brother Five is the most honest and hardworking among the seniors. The biggest reason he was selected by the master to go out with the younger sister is that he is good at remembering the way, and Bai Ling will never get lost with him. Bai Ling bowed to the sense of direction of Senior Brother Fifth. Her favorite thing since she started on the road was to ask Senior Brother Fifth where he is now and which way to go. Hearing that Senior Brother Five was like a treasure, Bai Ling jumped enviously.

Also, Senior Brother Five is the fiercest. When Gu Li doesn't want other disciples to harass, he will send Senior Brother Five to stand at the entrance of Flame Valley. The effect is remarkable. With him by Bai Ling, everyone is relieved. . Although the master was worried that someone would bully the little apprentice, the seniors were worried that the little sister was angry for a while and used a hammer to kill her.

The two brothers and sisters walked eastward, but before they reached the place, they encountered a few immortals who were moving the local people.

The so-called immortals here can be called immortals besides cultivating into immortal bodies and being called to enjoy immortal books by Xian Ting, because they are attached to the gods and are given immortal bodies.

Seeing the men and women in white clothes, Bai Ling glanced more out of curiosity at first, but found that they all had the Yufu Mountain's jade plaque on them, and suddenly lost interest and just wanted to avoid them quickly. Thanks to God Xuancang, she is now insensitive to the entire Youfu Mountain.

She pushed the fifth brother to leave, but the two of them stood out in the panic-faced crowd, especially Bai Ling. She was wearing a white dress made of white scales, her temperament was vivid, and those fairies I saw her at a glance.

It's also a coincidence that these Youfu Mountain disciples belong to the group of people who are not qualified to go to Guiyi Xianzong to be lobbyists, so they didn't recognize Bai Ling, and the man who was headed by them was named Dongyuan— -It was one of the two males who were obsessed with the female protagonist in the original book. Later, he couldn't get blackened because of his desire, which added a lot of obstacles to the relationship between the female protagonist and the male protagonist, and almost killed the female protagonist because of obsession.