Δ: Io Saturnalia

Start from the beginning

"Gods, please make Roman king of Saturnalia every day so we could always have amazing sex," Carina said.

Theodore laughed. "I just wish Morgan decides to transfer to New Rome so they would move in together."

About four years ago, when the Bastard demigods – as they would call themselves – finally announced that they would be retiring and were going to college in New Rome they passed their respective titles of being Head Counselors to the next one. Theodore gave it to Malcolm, Carina gave it to the twins, and Roman gave it to Nyssa. But they were not the only one leaving camp or the city, Morgan was too, the only difference was Morgan got a full scholarship in a university in San Francisco and it was a too good of an opportunity to miss. So, for the past four years, Roman and would leave their apartment during the weekends and be with Morgan or the other way around. During the times Roman was away, Carina and Theodore took the opportunity to do the things they've been wanting to do as a couple. It wasn't always sex but after seeing the erotic art in New Rome University archives, the two have been trying some things to see if it actually works. So far, the ones they have tried were as good as it says.

They both sat down on the bench by the window, Theodore putting over the blanket on them both, and watched as people in the nude ran around the campus. Carina leaned back and lets Theodore wrap his arms around her.

"So, are we going out or is this just a little break to get our energy back so we could fuck in the kitchen?" Carina asked.

"Or we could go get your motorcycle, ride to the beach do that thing you always wanted to do."

"Skinny dipping?"

"Yes."

"I like that plan..."

"Hold on, wasn't your parents planning on coming here for Saturnalia –"

The door opened with a kick and standing there was a grinning thirteen-year-old as he walked in on his sister and her boyfriend, who were now trying to get more covering to hide their nude bodies.

"Damian!" Carina hissed as she crawled to hide her body behind the bed to get the blanket. "What are you doing here?!"

"Mom and Dad. We're here for the holidays," Damian said.

Carina grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her, while Theodore used the one they were using earlier to hide his lower part.

"Get out!"

Carina threw a bottle which her brother caught and then moved his head to the side and grinned mischievously.

"Should I call Mom and Dad and tell them that you were throwing bottles at me again?" said Damian.

"Shut up! Just get out!"

"And what am I going to tell them when they ask why it is taking you so long to come down and celebrate Saturnalia with your family?"

"Tell them we just overslept and are getting ready!"

"Damian, top shelf, there's a bag of biscuits. It's yours, just distract your parents," said Theodore.

"Your dad's here too. He joined us on the plane, though he did sit on first class and left us at the back... and the Potters and Uncle Remus. Dad promised to let them experience a Saturnalia holiday."

"Distract them too, and you can have these," Theodore tossed a pouch at Damian. It was a pouch of denarii.

"Thank you for your business," Damian said. "Oh, Dad! Carina's giving Theodore a blowjob!"

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" Carina called out at him. With a skilled throw of a ball, she managed to close the door and then got up, with the sheets to cover her, to get some change of clothes and her towel to hop in the shower.