I get out of the shower about 10 minutes later, having already washed my petite bodice and long brown hair.

Crap! I haven't brought any clothes in here with me.

Good job Mia keeps spare guest housecoats on the back of the bathroom door just incase.

I grab a white fluffy housecoat and wrap it around my body, then I throw my hair up in the towel that I just used to dry my body down.

I unlock the bathroom door and everything is still as it was 10 minutes ago.

Mia and Niall are still on the couch watching a film, and Liam is still nowhere to be seen. He'll still be in the bedroom I bet.

I walk into the bedroom and see Liam now hunched up around the quilt, looking as comfy as ever.

"I forgot my clothes" I mumble.

"Where? Nate's house?" He reply's bitterly.

"You know what Liam! Dammit! You cant blame this on me even though I may or may not have kissed him back but it won't happen again! I hate him" I shout.

Liam's eyes widen at the volume of my voice but they soon recover "how am I to be sure? You still love him and yet you have me holding you back from going after what you love!" He shouts back, just as loud.

"But I don't love him anymore! So your not keeping me back from something I love!" I defend myself and both him if he's even stupid enough to believe that he can possibly keep me back from something I love. I love Liam, I don't know what kind of love that is, whether that's just bestfriend love or what but I do. I love Liam.

"Well why did you kiss him?" He rolls his eyes.

I sigh, raising my hands in the air out of anger at myself "I don't know! I don't know okay?"

"We should of just stayed bestfriend's and then that way we wouldn't be having this argument right now!"

"I shouldn't of ever done it but let me tell you something Liam, when I accidentally 'kissed' him back.. do you want to know who I was thinking of?" I question.

"Please, enlighten me!" He chuckles sarcastically.

"You! I was fucking thinking of you!" I scream and grab my makeup bag and some clean clothes and underwear in a flash, picking up my phone aswell.

"Kate! Wait!" Liam shouts as I quickly ignore him and walk straight back into the bathroom to do my makeup and put my clean clothing on.

Once I'm dressed, and begin doing my eyeliner, the bathroom door starts being beaten up by constant banging.

"What!" I snap, knowing exactly who it could be.

"Open up Kate! We need to talk!" Liam shouts through the door.

I roll my eyes and carry on doing my makeup, ignoring him.

I really don't want to ignore my bestfriend but we're meant to be on a break and it hasn't even been a day and we've already made our way to 'trying to talk' but I can't let him talk, not just yet. He wouldn't listen to me lastnight, so I'm not going to listen to him right now.

Once I've finished doing my makeup, I quickly grab my phone from the bathroom counter and text Harry a quick text message.

"I'll be down in a second, sorry if I'm keeping you waiting x"

Then I put my phone into the waistband of my leggings and pick up my belongings, throwing my hair into a messy bun, making my way out of the bathroom and walking straight past Liam who's now sitting on the floor waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. He tries to grab my leg as I walk past him but he fails as I quickly kick his hand away from being able to get me.