Class 1-B vs Monster Army

Começar do início

"Yes we got him!!!" Mudman shouted in delight since if he was asked who he wants to fight least in class 1-A then he would most certainly answer Amajiki twins, since compared to the other 1-A students he ain't got a chance when fighting the two. The two planned to hide then strike again once Kimera was distracted but a tail went ahead and made them fly.

[Mudman and Plamo have fallen] The robotic voice once again announced making everyone feel the pressure that they are going to face in the future.

Skel, Vlad King and Kimera are doing instant "kill" damages to Class 1-B so that they would know that most villains would always prefer to kill them in one hit instead of slowly torturing them since Nezu is already taking charge of that.

Now we can see Rocketti, Battle Fists and Gevaudan fighting off an entire see of skeletons firing off all sorts of projectiles towards them while also engaging in close combat. It also didn't help that Skel learned from Kimera her battle style making her attacks eratic, wild, and calculated or in simple terms cornering the enemy then going for the kill making the battle much more difficult. Another thing to note is that even if a vanguard gets hit by a projectile from their allies they won't get damaged and due to them being skeletons those projectiles pass through the gaps on their bones then hitting the trio.

Perhaps the only advantage they have is that tehy are made out of flesh and blood making their quirks able to evolve and adapt while the skeletons' quirks are fixed and less varied since a trend could be seen on them like most quirk users only either have bone related quirks or mental related quirks though thanks to them being already dead tehy don't really experience any backlash.

"This is why I hate fighting against those two!!!" Rocketti shouted in English, since she had enough of it she used a new part of her quirk that awakened from her mutation.

"Gallop rush!!" Rocketti shouted as her six horns not counting the ones on her head pointed towards a single direction and bulldozed an entire section of the horde which made Kimera whistle in amazement.

[Tsuburaba, Jack Mantis, Vanta Black have fallen] The three lasted long but due to the sheer size of the skeleto horde that lost in the end at the very least they didn't wave the white flag like a certain perverted yet surprisingly smart small stature idiot.

"Roooooooaaaaaarrrrr!!!" Kimera roared which dropped an incredible amount of pressure into the battlefield to the point that it even made the windows shatter and even some pieces of concrete.

*Clack* *Clack!* *Clack!!* the beastly skeletons of Skel started to seemingly rejoice while the pressure they exuded became stronger.

"Fudging hell?!! Is this the effect of quirk synergy?!!!" Avatar shouted as he continued to fight against hordes of skeletons until he was swamped yet thankfully he changed his avatar into a giant robot and used the rubble all over the place as bullets easing the pressure on him sadly due to his now humongous form Kimera easily spotted him and begun to travel towards him as his extra thick and sharp bull like horn on his head and tusks near his jaw pointed towards Avatar.

"FFFFFF-!!!!" Avatar was caught completely off guard and got launched towards somewhere. Neoma who saw this made her eyes twitch at the cheap move Kimera did but can't say that she hates him for it since at the very least Avatar now knows that he should focus on his surrounding more.

[Avatar got launched into the stratosphere!] The robotic voice once again announced while everyone swore that they felt a slight amusement from that announcement.

"Nezu is the announcer 'that' which me and Skel made when we were bored?" Kimera couldn't help but ask.

Meanwhile Nezu was also panicking and have been making all sorts of animal noises due to how absurd the program Kimera and Skel made when they were bored while also being glad that Skel chose to be a hero or else hero society as a whole would have been doomed. Even All Might is more scared of the two compared to All For One and as a direct quote from him "All For One is like an ant compared to the twins, I'd rather fight hundreds of All For One at once than face off either of the two" while his successor just plainly waved the white flag "I might be stronger than them physically and smarter but I ain't ever fighting them, If they ever become villains I might just join them while at the very least taking people under my wing so I could protect them"

"Don't you think that was a little too much Kimera?" Rocketti asked while feeling sorry for Avatar since the poor guy got launched to space. Shemage took this opportunity to spread her spores and made them grow immediately then Welder welded them straight to Kimera's legs which made the mushrooms to absorb Kimera's blood like a extremely dried up water reservoir causing him to slightly become sluggish. (The mushrooms cannot normally take root on or in Kimera's body)

"Honestly I am a little though I did that when he is in a Robot Avatar since that avatar will always have just in case measures" Kimera said while looking up into the sky only to be pierced by twelve giant horns that are twisting like a drill on the arm and it hurt like hell as the feeling of his flesh being minced wasn't fun. The other set of horns came from Phantom Thief.

"ROOOOOAAAARRRR!!!" Kimera roared in pain which caused him to involuntarily stomp around causing earthquakes and knocking out the rest of 1-B.