C H A P T E R . 19

Start from the beginning

I love you not because you are kind hearted,

I love you not because you are a Sweet heart ,

I love you not because you accepted me as your family member ,

I love you not because you gave me a Family .

I Love you because you are my Dream Girl ,

I Love you because you are my Love .

Yes Avu , you are my dream girl whom I see every night in my dreams .

For you we had met one month ago but for me we met a year ago in my "Dream" .

You know what I love most in you !
Your smile , your mole just above your lips , your eyes .

" First thing I sawed about is your Eyes Avuu ."

I don't know from where those came from in my dreams because before that I have not seen any of like that before .

Before that I don't even know Angel's exist ,

After that day nonstop for whole month you kept coming in my dreams untill unless I thought to paint it .

But my bad luck evertime I drew you something or the other kept defaulting me . I tried untill unless I succeeded in drawing you . Precisely your Eyes .

And you know what the irony is bachcha , after I drewed your eyes your smile kept hauting me . Nearly for few months it kept on haunting me and I failed miserbly to draw it all the time thought I estimated how beautiful your smile is .

Days turned to months ,
Months turned to A year .
And finally when I completed your painting I was amazed by seeing it , I never ever thought that I can really draw you and I don't know when but I knew I am totally in love with you , a really mad one .

One month back I dreamed about us Avuu ,
where you were running from my embrace smiling whole heartedly and I was trying to chase you .
We were playing hide and seek .

And that very first time I sawed your face , movements later you disappeared , I woked up in jolt sensing this dream is never going to leave me because somewhere I really became mad to find you .
I know what I am saying is all cinematic but believe me Avuu whatever I said is all true .

You don't believe me but right after that day I listened your giggles after dropping Nanno in your house for the first time I came acrossed her .

But at that time I thought you are a small kid even after sensing my unusual heart beats , I left from there saying I am overthinking .

You don't know Avvuu that day after listening your giggles I slept peacfully .

F

or the first time in my whole life .

The day I sawed you in my gallary that movement Avvuu ,
My heart skipped its beat .