The Order Of Pheonix Meeting

ابدأ من البداية

"I am not doing anything!" Harry shushed Dudely since he was quite stressed on the situation himself until he found the answer in a distance he spotted bunch of dark hooded figures ghastly coming towards both of them both the boys made a run for it eventually getting caught in an tunnel the Dementor picked Harry absorbing the happy memories reaching out to grab his wand Harry freed himself of the Dementor "Expecto Patronum" Harry uttered pushing the Dementor and pushing Dudely's still in a haze he started stumbling with a woman who happened to witness the scene told Harry to not put his wand away leading him back to the house to a very panicked Vernon and Petunia Dursely.

It wasn't long since Harry got a howler expelling him from Hogwarts.

"Harry James Potter you have been expelled from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry due to the use of the Patronus charm and of under age wizardry outside school boundaries you there by are expelled."

Much to the frustration of Harry and Delight of Vernon.

Going back he saw two letters on his desk both from Y/n.

His heart skipped a few beats what did she say. The first one was from  Y/n she had asked to meet at Ron's house and the second one was also from Y/n it seemed that she had cancelled the meet up.

Anxiously Harry drew the drapes closing his eyes trying to fall asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night he herd his lock fall, Harry instantly grabbed his wand as he saw a pink haired woman smiling "These muggles are very clean very" The Pink Haired woman said earning a disapproving tut from Alastor. "Honestly Tonks let's just get Potter and move."
"What are you doing here?" Harry asked relieved.

"Saving you of course" 

Grabbing the brooms they bolted through the skies.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the House-

Upon your very sturdy insistence Molly and your Father had agreed you to be apart of the meeting to which Molly looked less than Unhappy as she believed it was far to dangerous and vile for a fifteen year old girl to be a part now.

"We can act now Voldemort is getting stronger and stronger by the min." Sirius whisper yelled.
"Dad we don't even know his traces his army will outnumber us!" You defended.

"Y/n is quite right how do you plan on fighting them?"

"Besides Fudge is using all his power to smear anyone's name who says Voldemort is back! We will clearly deploy from all the influences know one believes Voldemort is back, If we go in an haste we will loose what we have here Harry is still training, and we have only a handful of members of the order over here."

"Sirius we can't jump we have to many odds we can't haste!" Lupin backed you up.

"Y/n what do you expect to sit here and wait--" You voiced.

"Yes Yes exactly what I expect."

There was a pause as Harry came he smiled to which you smiled when Molly went outside.

"Harry bit peeky but I'm afraid dinner has to wait till the meeting is over straight upstairs to the left."

Harry went upstairs and Hermione immediately hugged him "Hermione where is Y/n?"
"In the meeting she wanted to talk but cancelled it after finding out you were expelled."

"It is so infuriating Y/n is literally suffering and she puts everyone's need here she is ready to risk her happiness for us and--"

"Harry this is a safe house. Dumbeldore made all three of us swear to not tell you!" Hermione spluttered.

"Why w-hy? Why would Dumbeldore want to keep me in the dark? First Y/n then this I am the one who killed Voldemort in our first year, I fought the baslisk I saw him Voldemort return I warned Y/n"

"Mate" Fred and George appeared "It is alright let it out" Fred said smiling.

"Or do you want to hear something more interesting.

"Harry is just as capable as James."
"He needs to trained dad! You can't just allow him on the field without being trained." You said exhilarated since your dad was so insane!  apparently he believes Harry needs to fight agreed but he needs good spells, a good defence.

"He needs a good defence, good spells" Tonks tried, winking at you to which you smiled. To the frustration.

"Sirius listen to your awesome daughter she is giving some valid points."

"No one is trying to die!"

"You will kill us all" You said sitting down to which a few of them chuckled.

"Your plan Y/n?"

"First we blow Voldemort's covers let him get exposed to the world till then the order can train and gather people willing to stand against Voldemort mainly defences to block curses like the Cruciatus curse since they will be a lot of them on use, Then we convince creatures to join because Voldemort will be after that also, We capture a well known follower and ask him/ her for info--" You were interrupted by Remus.

"We capture two followers?" Lupin didn't know weather he should be amused or scared.

"We need not be scared or amused Lupin we need to be prepared."
"Right I forgot your a legelmintist." Lupin sighed.

"We needed you in the first wizarding war Y/n" Tonks praised. To which Molly was not pleased. "I am not sure on that I'm glad she is alive."

"Guys quick come down!" You called as Harry, Ron and Hermione Fred and George appeared.

"Y/n" Hermione hugged you. "Hi Mione."

"You have good defence!" Harry hugged you.

"Evasdropping?" You smirked.

"Maybe."

Molly started started setting the table.

"I don't understand what does the ministry have against me."

"Show him Kingesly" You turned.

Kingsely gave him a newspaper.

"You see dear Fudge is using all his power to smear anyone's name who claims the dark lord is back."

"What does the ministry has against me?" Harry asked flipping the pages.

"Fudge thinks Dumbeldore is after his job." Lupin started.

"What that is insane no one in there right mind to believe Dumbeldore is after his jo--"

"Exactly the point Fudge is not in his right mind." Lupin said.

"He has been twisted and warped by fear." You interjected. 'Now listen many Purebloods believe it is there birth right to rule not only the wizarding world but also the non magical world."

"What do we do?" Hermione asked.

"That is what the meeting is about " Sirius said. "We believe Voldemort is after something"

Someone cleared there throat "Sirius" He warned.

"Something he didn't  have before."

"You mean like a weapon, or a power?"

"No he want's Y/n--"

"No stop she is just a girl and a boy you have divulged Y/n to much--"

"Molly it is ok I've waited far to long living my life in lies I'd want to know Dad go on he wants me then?"

"He spent years searching you now that he has found you he will want you by his side. He has become obsessed."

"Yikes that is hardcore!" 

Everyone laughed.

Everyone the meeting was over and went to sleep however you went to talk to your friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------