Sect Master was moved to tears, looking at Bai Ling, with an expression of being hit by the windfall from the sky, "Come on, you see which mountain you want to visit, I heard that you are very interested in Yufu Mountain, just visit Our main peak descendants will have a great chance to grow in the UFO Mountain."

The peak masters on the other hills squeezed him away, each with a bright lotus tongue, "Xiaobai, you see that this peak is the most suitable for you and us. We are all majoring in flying swords in the sky. We are all flying in the sky. Wait for you to get started. I let your brothers and sisters fly with you to play, very happy~"

"No, no, it's still more suitable for our peak. We practice water spells. We can fly without imperial swords. We can also use cloud skills. We can learn it as a direct disciple!"

"Go away, go away, don't scare people like this, Bai Ling, consider our peak, our peak is the highest peak of the entire Guiyi Xianzong, and you can see the mountains..."

It's like a group of black van drivers and small innkeepers soliciting customers at the railway station.

Bai Ling's scalp exploded, why did she fly? Don't any of you cultivators practice down-to-earth?

She firmly said: "I don't need to learn the sword, don't learn to drive clouds, and there is no one who lives on the mountain."

Finally, under her insistence, she was led away by a two-meter-high, red-haired man in the pity of the eyes of the sovereign and other peak owners.

"Choose to worship me as a teacher, you have a good vision, Wawa. I am the Chiyan immortal. I used to be responsible for forging weapons and various artifacts in Xianting. Now I am the master of Flame Valley and a few others. The peaks are different. There are few people in our valley, but no one dares to provoke us. Don't worry, you can enter my door. From now on, Master and brothers will cover you, and no one will dare to bully!" Thunder, the muscles on his body are like rocks, and the exposed half of his arm is full of flame spirit marks.

The Valley of Flames is the least number of disciples in the Guiyi Immortal Sect. In addition to Master Chi Yan, there are also six seniors. Yishui'er is tall and big like Master, strong like a hill standing in a row. After pulling it out, it was enough to cover the sky and the sun. Compared with these seniors, Bai Ling was only about their waist.

Bai Ling, who was surrounded by six seniors, looked like a pitiful little creature who had strayed into a monster's lair. Bai Ling looked at the seniors, she was a little blind for a while, and couldn't help thinking, does her new master have any special preferences for this body shape? The apprentices are all of the same model, XXXXL.

Chiyan pu fan slapped the bear disciples away one by one, and pointed to Bai Ling: "This will be your little junior sister in the future. For the first time we have a female disciple in the Valley of Flames, you must take good care of this baby. He is different from us, he is still a cub dragon, you should be good seniors for me, don't be distracted, don't bully her, have you heard!"

All the seniors said in unison: "Yes, Master!"

It's like singing with the Yellow River.

Chi Yan nodded in satisfaction, and said to Bai Ling: "Our Valley of Flames is a place for forging magical soldiers. Although it is forging, don't underestimate it. This is also a practice. To achieve us, this world is full of practice. Come, Master and brothers will show you around first."

Bai Ling followed a group of brawny masters and brothers to visit the Valley of Flames, and saw the magnificent furnace, and thousands of red swords in the lava pool. The flowing underground magma emerged from the ground, making the temperature of that piece of Rose a lot. After reading them one by one, Bai Ling understood that she would learn how to strike iron from her master in the future.