After leaving Tangli, Xun found that he ignored everything around him more than before, and could no longer bet on any person or matter.

His heart is ashamed.

But Tang Li came back, so it resurged.

At the same time, the circumstances of Tang Li's death in the past can be clearly remembered, not only that, but also haunted him like a nightmare, making him sleepless.

"I didn't mean to not sleep, but I couldn't sleep."

"I know that you have come back, knowing that you are not dead, you are right by my side, but the appearance of you dying in my arms will often appear in my dreams, making me feel scared." Later I realized the fear and doubt before my eyes. Everything is not real tension.

Xun said dumbly: "I may indeed be too nervous, but I can't control it."

Tang Lijing quietly listened to Sunda explaining why she didn't sleep at night. She suddenly reached out her hand to support his cheek and said in a calm tone: "Xunnu, in fact, your situation should be a kind of illness, called'post-traumatic stress disorder'. It's because you witnessed my death and caused you mental damage, anxiety and tension. These are all normal conditions."

Xun didn't quite understand, "...what trauma and obstacle?"

Tang Li: "To put it simply, you need treatment, just diet therapy."

Sunda understood this time.

Tang Li: "So you still have to eat supper. Don't be afraid of gaining weight."

Sunda: "...I don't have one."

Tang Li: "Actually, it's not just knife practice that can exercise sports. There are other ways. Maybe this way can make you feel more at ease and get better faster."

Xun didn't know what she meant until she was pulled to bed at night.

Xun: "..." In order to prevent Tang Li from not adapting to the current situation, he restrained himself very much, but instead was preempted by his weak wife.

Tang Li was not scared at all, and she hugged his neck to comfort him: "Cooperate with the treatment, and it will be well soon. You must sleep well, otherwise you will lose energy and will affect your health.

Under Tang Li's all-round care, Xun's situation is getting better.

They were getting better together so fast, Yu Wenjin saw it, and sighed at Tang Li when he came over to eat, "You and Brother Xun are also moving too fast. In a few days, the relationship will get better."

Tang Li brought him a cage of steamed buns and said with a smile: "The most important thing in a relationship is hesitation and speculation. No matter how good the relationship is, it will be washed away by doubts. So if you have any questions, you should ask them early and solve them together. Time does not wait. People, so we must grasp the current situation, and can't hesitate. No one knows if there will be any accidents when hesitating."

Yuwenjin sighed, "But not everyone can be honest about their thoughts."

Tang Li lowered his head and laughed, put a bowl of sweet soup, and covered it with a white porcelain lid. "So Sundanu is very rare. As long as I ask, he never hides anything from me, and he doesn't doubt me. This trust is other No one can do it." Otherwise, why does she like this person so much.

Lifting the food box, Tang Li said: "The city lord continues to eat, I will go to the martial arts training ground to give Sundanu sweet soup."

Yu Wenjin hesitated, swallowed a bun, stopped her, half-jokingly said: "I said, Madam, you feed several times a day, in case Brother Sunda gets fat, you don't like him. Now, you can relax, if you don't like Brother Xun, Brother Xun must be very sad."