Yuwenjin became quiet, sat down by the window, and sighed: "It feels much more convenient to have brother Xun go out with me, and I feel at ease even without a guard." I think that the position of the city lord has not been stable. At that time, he was often hired by several brothers to assassinate him. At that time, he dared not go out without taking dozens of guards.

Duan Ming was accustomed to his counseling, leaning against the window and looking at the street below, while waiting for the food to be served, he still did not forget to admire the pretty girls on the street.

"Hey, Ah Jiu, look at the entrance of the inn. Although you can't see your face, you can tell from the figure and posture. He must be a beauty." Duan Ming pointed at the entrance of the inn with a fan.

Yuwenjin also looked over after hearing this, and saw a woman in a white dress and yellow dress, with a slender figure, as if it could be folded in a gust of wind. He nodded in agreement and said: "It must be a beauty, eh, she seems to be a little sick and needs help from a maid. But the sick beauty should not be pitiful and delicate."

Tatsumi didn't know what they were talking about, and sat aside, without turning his head to take a look.

Yuwenjin turned his head to see him like this, shrugged towards his friend, and put the food that Xiaoer had brought up to Xun, "Brother Xun doesn't like to see beautiful people, so try some delicious food. I dare say that no one can do anything better than this. More delicious dishes."

He just brags habitually, who knows that after saying this, Xun unexpectedly gave his chopsticks and glanced at him.

Yu Wenjin: "..." Oh, what happened, why did Brother Xun stare at me suddenly? Is there anything wrong with me?

Tang Li sat in the inn for a while. After relieving her dizziness, she felt a little hungry. The maid asked her what she wanted to eat. Tang Li had no appetite. Suddenly she remembered that she smelled a peculiar smell when the carriage came over. It reminded her of the food she took to eat when she went to see a friend in Shu.

On a whim, she followed the taste and left the inn, went to the small shop, and ate a nostalgic spicy vermicelli. Touching the rim of the bowl lightly, Tang Li thought, if she can meet Sundanu again, and when her eyes are better, she must cook him a lot of delicious dishes. She will cook a lot of dishes before she can give him a taste. Once I tasted it, she was actually very good at this kind of spicy powder, but Bailu City couldn't buy chili, so she couldn't make it for him.

At that time, she had all thoughts about it. For the rest of her life, she would do a lot of things with Sundanu, and she wanted to cook a lot of dishes for him. If she couldn't finish it, she would be extremely sorry and would not be willing to die.

"Miss?"

Tang Li returned to his senses, holding the hand of the maid, slowly out of the shop.

There was a turbulent flow of people in the street, and the crowds were noisy. All kinds of sounds seemed particularly noisy in my ears. Tang Li was a little uncomfortable, and stepped up to the carriage.

"City Lord, I just received the greeting note, Nancheng Nangongqin has already arrived in the city, and will come to visit the mansion in the afternoon." A visitor from the city lord's mansion delivered the greeting note, and Yu Wenjin gave a long sigh, annoyed: " Why come so fast? I really don't want to see this Nangong beauty. If she is really like what Aming said, I might as well go to the Tianyin Tower to watch dancing."

The three of them just walked down to the restaurant and received this greeting note. Yu Wenjin took the greeting note and complained. Who knew he raised his eyes and suddenly noticed a flash in front of him. Xun, who was standing next to him, blinked. Submerged in the crowd.