We're Not Waving The White Flag Just Yet

Chapter 51

Ariana's POV

Omg omg omg, did I really just walk out of my own wedding with Niall? I look at my surroundings to confirm that I did just that. Niall and I are sitting outside of the church in silence because we both know what we're about to face. I can feel my hands shaking and Niall squeezes them gently. "Ariana, I know that this is going to be difficult to explain everyone, but we can handle this." I sigh. "I know that we can, but I feel like everyone is going to think that I'm a whore." "Ariana, you are not a whore. You are perfect."

It's like whore was the signal word in that sentence for Zayn to come after us because he's approaching us at full force. He grabs a hold of me arm and yanks me off the side. "What the fuck was that Ariana? You say that you love me and then you turn around and run off with Niall. I thought that you and I were the end game, but clearly I'm mistaken. Instead of being with me, you choose to be with a pain in the ass cry baby who breaks down every time someone insults him."

"Zayn, let me go. You're hurting me." He laughs a manic laugh. "Do I look like I give a shit if I'm hurting you? You deserve to feel the pain that I'm feeling, possibly more." Suddenly, I'm released from Zayn's tight grip to find Niall standing in front of me.

"You will do no such thing you piece of shit. Normally, I am a very composed person, but I've had enough. You never loved Ariana, you used her for fame and your own selfish wishes. Just admit it Zayn. Oh wait, you won't admit it because you don't have any balls. You're not a man Zayn, you're just a immature asshole who isn't capable of loving anyone but himself. It was stupid of me to think that you're ever my best friend."

Zayn's right fist makes contact with Niall's face and I run to help him up. He wobbles a bit, but then steadies himself. I glance at him and notice that his right eye is completely black with blue circles around the black. "I'm going to make something very clear to both of you." He looks at me and then Niall. "I'm going to make sure everyone in the church knows how disgusting both of you are.They will know how much of a prick you are Niall and that you're a slut Ariana. Also, I'm going to tweet about it nonstop so that the fans can get in on the fun. Now if you excuse me, I have some business to attend to."

Just like that, Zayn heads back into the church with that damn smirk on his face, ready to spread lies about the both of us. He's going to pay for all of the hell that he has caused Niall and I, especially Niall. We're not going down without a fight.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary