Xunnu shook his head, "I haven't taught anyone, maybe I can't teach...your hand, is it hurt by me in the morning?"

Tang Li then understood what he cared about, and couldn't help but laugh, "No, you taught very well, but I am not used to it. I have to endure hardship when I learn everything. I just started to learn how to cook and cut a lot. Second hand."

Sundan still held her hand, gently pressed her thumb against her reddish joints, frowning slightly. He now understands what it means to be reluctant.

The hands that were originally soaked in cold water were warmed up after being held by Sundanu for a while, and both hands were reddish.

There was a shout from the shop in front, Tang Li then retracted her hand and walked out with the tray. After a while, she came back in a hurry, pulled Sundanu, and looked at the dangling curtains at the kitchen door, and whispered some hastily, "Sundanu, there is a customer in the store. I think he is not quite right."

Sundanu: "What?"

His calm soothed Tang Li. Tang Li calmed down and explained: "He was sitting in the corner as soon as he came in, wearing a hat as if hiding something. I saw that when he reached for the money, the sleeves of his shirt were exposed, with fresh blood stains on it, and the fingers seemed to be unwashed. There is clean blood stains, and there are some blood stains on the shoes. The most important thing is that I saw a wanted portrait in front of the government office two days ago. The villain in exile who killed more than a dozen families resembled him, but I He only glanced twice when he lifted the hat, not sure."

Xunnu pressed her shoulder, her tone unchanged: "Well, I see, I will go and see, you are here."

The man in the hat ordered a pot of wine and two dishes, sat in the corner for a while, and then hurriedly left when it was getting dark.

"How about, he's gone?" Tang Li opened the curtain and walked out.

At this moment, there were no customers in the store. Sundan glanced at the sky outside, and saw the drizzle that started to float, and raised his hand to erect the door. At this time, the store should be closed.

"It's really a habitual murderer. Although I don't know him, I can smell the blood on his body. I must have killed a lot of people not long ago." Sundanu simply said a few words and didn't mean to elaborate.

Everyone was gone, Tang Li didn't talk any more, and brought out food for dinner.

In the middle of the night, the window of Sundanu's room was silently opened, and a figure came out of the window and disappeared into the night.

The drizzle was getting worse, and the whole city was quiet and deserted in the heavy rain, enveloped by moist water vapor.

A man named Wang Huan woke up from his dream. He suddenly sat up, opened the side window vigilantly, and peeked out through the slit. The rain covered the sky outside, and there was no abnormality. He wiped the cold sweat on his forehead. He felt heart palpitations because of the nightmare just now. He was thirsty in his throat and wanted to get out of the bed to pour water. When he turned his head, he found that there was a dark figure standing beside the bed somehow.

Wang Huan immediately picked up a big knife next to him and raised it to him, "Who!"

The figure asked, "Wang Huan?"

Wang Huan squinted his eyes and found that the young man in front of him was a little familiar. He seemed to be the owner of the small restaurant before, which made him feel a little overwhelmed for a while. After the reaction came over, he immediately became vicious and hacked with a knife.