Chapter One Hundred

Start from the beginning

"Yup. I'll start outside."

"I'll check the common room first."

We then split to check our areas. I quickly make my way to the common room, grabbing a snack as I pass through the kitchen.

Considering there wasn't much to choose from, it's safe to say they raided the cupboards. And then by the evidence in the room, I can safely say they watched a movie.

What would Morgan have convinced her to go and do?

If she found out about Spencers powers they may be in the training room.

They aren't there either. I can't imagine that they would be in my room. And there aren't a lot of other places they could really be that would make sense.

Then again, it is Spencer and Morgan.

"Hey, Nat. What're you doing?" Wanda asks as she starts walking with me.

We haven't really talked since that.. awkward moment this morning. I know it meant nothing to Spencer. Wanda, however..

Well, I'd like to know her side.

"Just looking for Spencer. Want to make sure she survived the day with Morgan," I joke.

"Oh, I'm sure she's fine. Morgan already seemed to click with her. Who wouldn't."

I like her confidence in Spencer. I don't really like what she's saying.

"Right. She is pretty lovable."

Wanda laughs. "She really is. I'm sure her and Morgan are getting along fine. Why don't I help you look? I'll go check the next floor."

Did she really just say that? And then walk away? I guess that's something we will talk about later. I'll just keep looking for Spencer.

        I've made it to floor three as I remembered Morgan has her playroom on this level. If she isn't outside or any of the other obvious places, she's got to be here.

       As I get closer, I can hear voices. I must have found them. I want to just walk in and embrace Spencer, but my curiosity wins over and I decide to listen in to what they're saying.

       "Aye, No way. I pretty much ran the whole thing! My crew stopped the other ship. And you're telling me I only get ten percent?" I think that was Spencer. It's kind of hard to tell. I think she's speaking in an accent.

       "That is more than fair. It is my treasure." Okay, that was Morgan.

       "I'll settle for twenty percent and I at least need my new ship. And clear my record."

       "If I clear your record, you can't be a bad guy anymore."

       "Aye, I can live with that."

       Okay. What the hell are they talking about right now? A treasure? Ships? And they're arguing. Should I be worried?

       I'll wait a few more minutes to find out. But I kind of want to see what's going on, so I'm going to open the door just a tad.

       As I'm about to do that, Tony appears beside me.

      "Whatcha doin'?"

      "Shh! My girlfriend and your daughter are in there arguing and I'm trying to figure out what they're talking about. Now shut it."

       He pretends to zip his lips and throw away the key.

       I then continue to do as I was before I was interrupted by Tony and open the door a crack.