"I don't know who passed away in the old lady Fu's mansion?"

The **** put on an expression of pity and regret at the right time, "It is the second son of Taifu Duan. He died of a sudden illness a few days ago. Taifu Duan, a white-haired man who sent him to a black-haired man, was sad and could not afford to be ill. He has been recuperating at home. , Even North Korea and China have no intention of taking care of it."

Liao Shijun and this old lady Duan didn't know each other. A big family like the Duan family lived in Luojing for generations. Unlike the Liao family, which was just a family over the river under the river, they basically didn't know each other-mainly because they didn't like them. So Shijun Liao just followed with a sigh, and didn't care too much.

After entering the palace, a purple-clothed **** came to entertain him. He looked higher, but his attitude was more enthusiastic.

"Shijun Liao is here, and the imperial concubine is looking forward to you. I have asked it several times! Let's meet the imperial concubine now."

Liao Shijun hesitated, "Do I need to visit your Majesty first?"

The **** smiled and said: "No need, your majesty has ordered, if you arrive, just go to see the concubine first."

Although this was a bit unruly, since the emperor had said so, Liao Shijun had to go and meet his daughter first. He was really worried, and he followed the **** in a restless mood, not paying too much attention to where the **** had led him, and waited until the **** stopped and stood in front of a temple door and arched his hand at him, Liao So Jun only reacted and looked at the palace gate.

"This...this seems to be the inner hall where your Majesty resides?" Liao Shijun wondered, isn't his daughter wanting to see him, why didn't he take him to the concubine's residence, instead he went to the inner hall where his majesty sleeps and rests?

The **** continued to explain with a smile: "Liao Shijun does not have to doubt, the imperial concubine is waiting for you in the hall."

It would be useless to ask more questions. Liao Shijun raised his foot and walked into the hall, and saw the maidservants saluting one by one, leading him to the couch.

Shijun Liao: "..."

Most of Liao Tingyan was slumped on the couch, almost buried in a fox fur cushion. He stepped on a strange-looking heater under his feet, covered with a soft brocade, and his posture was very casual and unconventional. If it weren't for the various snacks and fruits on the side table, the daughter's face was so good that Liao Shijun would think she was paralyzed in this position, so she could not get up when she lay there.

However, at the same time he remembered a certain rumor, his eyes aimed at his daughter's lower abdomen, and he asked her in a complicated mood, "Is the concubine pregnant?" That's why he looked like a baby.

Liao Tingyan was paralyzed there and squinted. When he heard that his father had arrived, he became more energetic. He just got up from the couch and hadn't asked him about the situation. He was slammed down by his father and fell silent.

Why is this rumor spreading more and more widely, will anyone care about it?

"Ah, father don't listen to the rumors outside, the daughter is not pregnant." Liao Tingyan solemnly refuted the rumors, and then asked someone to bring in the cushioned small table, "Father sit down and talk."

"How good is my father these days? I must have worked hard all the way, I look thin." Liao Tingyan still cared about Liao Shijun, who had been his father for several years, and kept asking with concern.