The situation of this master's illness is really diverse. Liao Tingyan heard this request, but she refused in her heart. What kind of shame is PLAY in broad daylight, but the desire to live makes her surrender.

She drew close to Sima Jiao gently, and...

Sima Jiao’s violent look with his stinky face and burning fire is like a large stinged beast. Not only did she stare at her, but she also leaned over to kiss the sting on her body. She really couldn’t get her mouth, and she was always worried that she would be poked. To wear.

"Your Majesty, can you close your eyes?" Liao Tingyan asked.

Fortunately, Sima Jiao didn't say much, so he took the initiative and closed his eyes. Liao Tingyan lowered his head and realized that after Sima Jiao closed his eyes like this, he looked strangely like a sickly and beautiful young man. He was pitifully weak, unlike the violent and inaccessible when he opened his eyes.

Putting this terrible idea aside, Liao Tingyan tentatively kissed Sima Jiao on the side of the cheek. In fact, it was okay. As long as he was the cousin's little bear child, he could kiss him. Anyway, this face is still very good. of. Seeing that Sima Jiao didn't say that, she kissed two more times and kissed carefully. She has never been so gentle in her life.

But I don't know if it was her illusion, she found that the breath of Sima Jiao that seemed about to explode just now eased a little bit. She vaguely understood, and her heart was bent, holding Sima Jiao's face as if she was stamping her seal.

Sima Jiao opened his eyes, put **** on Liao Tingyan's lips, and looked at her with some dissatisfaction.

Liao Tingyan said in his heart, you are dissatisfied with your size, so I kissed you as well. Now you kiss and push away. It's really a big trotter who doesn't recognize his pants!

"You are not serious." Sima Jiao said.

This person is really annoying! Liao Tingyan smiled, "What does your Majesty think is serious?"

Sima Jiao had an expression of "Does I still need a lone to teach you?", grabbed her close to him, rubbed her head and kissed her face twice, "That's it."

Liao Tingyan touched her tousled hair and took a deep breath. You kiss a dog so kiss!

But this is what you asked for. Liao Tingyan smiled implicitly, "So that's the case, concubine understands, then concubine will try?"

After a while, Sima Jiao with a messy head was fresh out of the oven. He stared at Liao Tingyan, "The point is kiss, not rubbing his head." Liao Tingyan's face was innocent and gentle, "Oh? Concubine is not used to it yet. , Concubine do it again."

When Liao Tingyan was released from the inner hall, she took her hands out of her sleeves, blew off the dozen or so long black hairs in her hands, clapped her hands, Liao Tingyan secretly said, after a few more visits, she took the opportunity to take this guy Baldness!

This kind of thing happened twice, and once again in the middle of the night, Liao Tingyan woke up when he heard the sound, and found Sima Jiao staring at her faintly in the dark with red eyes. After starting her, he pressed her again. Kissed for a while. Liao Tingyan was trapped in the quilt and couldn't breathe. He thought he was going to lose his body, but in the end he was just hugged to sleep.

Slowly, Liao Tingyan realized that he seemed to be acting as a firefighter. Although she doesn't know the principle, she seems to be able to alleviate Sima Jiao's bad situation to a certain extent. In short, the frequency of deaths in the palace has plummeted recently. At least when she was by Sima Jiao's side, Sima Jiao never killed her in front of her. people.