That’s really pleasing. This annoying spirit named Dai Yu can basically be regarded as a warming up agent for the male and female protagonists in the original book. As long as he appears to make trouble, the relationship between the male and female protagonists can be improved. The second generation of standard arrogant brainless lust, Liao Tingyan also didn't want to see him.

"Ah, by the way, the day before yesterday, my uncle and aunt came here. I heard that their family is going to move from Luojing to our Hexia. My two cousins ​​will also come together. Then we can have two more games. Companion." Ms. Cui smiled happily, but Liao Tingyan listened, but she didn't have such a good mood, and her smile gradually disappeared.

Without the innocence of the Cui girl, Liao Tingyan knows why these people moved away from Luojing. Most of them are because there are young unmarried girls in the family. For fear of being called into the palace by your majesty, they chose to stay away from Luojing to avoid disaster. .

The current emperor, Sima Jiao, loves beautiful women, and there are many beauties in the palace. If he is lustful, that's fine, but he is not. This majesty likes to admire beauties, but he is often crazy. The beauties who still liked yesterday may wave his hand and be dragged down and killed the next day. It is said to be irritable. Irritable and cruel master. Not only is the beauty of the harem, but the former ministers are also not pleasing to the eye and kill them.

It was precisely because of his unscrupulous murder and brutal methods that led to the subsequent uprisings and finally the country's subjugation.

Sima Jiao, the king of the subjugated nation, was the male number two in the original work. This is the real reason why Liao Tingyan felt his brain hurt.

From the perspective of former readers, Sima Jiao, the second male number, is undoubtedly a neurotic. This "neuropathy" means that his brain is really sick, at least he is also a maniac, sick, irritable, and unable to think about it. The scene that impresses Liao Tingyan the most is in the original book. He was at a feast for the ministers. At the banquet, he suddenly ordered the beauty of one of her favorites to be skinned for no reason, and after the skinning was done, she gave it to the beauty's father. It is said that the official was frightened to death.

Since it is the second male number, the female protagonist of course had contact with Sima Jiao. After the female protagonist and the male protagonist quarreled and ran away, she was met by the emperor on the tour and was shocked to be brought by the gods. Touching his conscience, he said that even though Sima Jiao was terrible, he did not hurt the heroine in the original work, on the contrary, he always loved her very much. But it was useless, anyway, the male lead came to rescue the female lead and killed Sima Jiao.

Sima Jiao, the second male number, felt bigger to Liao Tingyan than Chen Yun, the leading actor. If you don't want to get involved with Chen Yun, Liao Tingyan can avoid him directly, but Sima Jiao can't avoid it!

Because according to the original situation, it was about half a year after the male and female masters met, Sima Jiao heard that there was a beautiful girl Liao under the river, and ordered her to enter the palace to accompany the king. In the original book, the heroine of course refused to enter the palace, because the emperor's fierce fame was outside, and she was in love with the hero at that time, and it was impossible to enter the palace, so she fled home to find the hero, then Sima Jiao So she put her father in prison directly.

In view of the fact that she has been getting along well with her cheap father over the past eight years, Liao Tingyan didn't want to cheat her father like the original heroine, so she could only choose the opposite path to the original heroine. When that happened, she would just go to the palace. Anyway, Sima Jiao wouldn't kill her, as long as he could keep her life without hurting others. In this way, she will be completely separated from the original work.