1:Liao Tingyan : Gou I won in the end (1)

"Quick! Run away with the girl!" A guard roared loudly, raising a sword to fend off a bandit's attack.

In the bullock cart surrounded by guards, sat a pale girl wearing a curtain hat, and a sturdy servant woman. Hearing the yelling of the guards, a guard standing on the cowl opened the curtain of the bullock cart anxiously: "Girl, please come down quickly and let us **** you away!"

The sturdy servant woman hurriedly helped the veiled girl out of the bullock cart and put her back on her back. Several guards opened the way and escaped from the ring.

A few guards led them to leave the melee area quickly. A few bandits wanted to chase them, but they were stopped by other guards.

The live fight was right in front of her eyes, and the smell of blood and the corpses and residual limbs lying on the ground made the girl in the veil turned her head uncomfortably. Upon seeing this, the strong guard holding the sword on one side said coarsely: "Girl rest assured, as long as we get to the official road and get rid of these bandits, we will be fine."

The girl in the drapery hummed a little, and then said, "Is there a mountain bandit following?"

The guard said, "Those bandits have been restrained, and they won't catch up so quickly."

The girl said again: "There may be an ambush, but it is better to be careful."

The guard responded, but seeing that he was not far from the official road, he relaxed a lot. The girl in the drapery crouched behind the sturdy servant woman, and she rolled her eyes silently, relying on the drapery to hide the others from seeing. At this moment, her heart was already screaming frantically-how could he start the plot so suddenly? No reaction at all!

It's been almost eight years since she had traveled into this world and became a little girl. Ever since she knew this was a novel she had read, she had been thinking about what to do when the plot began. Who knew the plot would come so suddenly, but I went to visit my grandfather in the next county. I encountered mountain bandits on the way back. God knows when the bandits came here. She has passed this road many times in the past few years. Nothing happened every time, but today Something went wrong.

Yes, that's right. The hero and the heroine of the novel met because the heroine was attacked by the bandit, but the book didn't say where the heroine would go back to meet the bandit, so she was lucky to think that it was definitely not This time, I brought a lot of extra guards, I can think of more mountain bandits. To be reasonable, why are there so many bandits on such a small mountain?

Huh--

An arrow shot out suddenly from the bushes, and one of the guards standing on the right was caught off guard, was shot in the chest, and fell immediately.

"No, there are still ambushes!" The guards were surprised. At this moment, several arrows were shot out one after another in the bushes, and several guards were scattered. Then a few bandits emerged from the bushes, one of which was hanging on the waist. He licked the big knife and licked his eyes on the hat girl, and said with a grin: "Liao Shijun's daughter, a famous beauty under the river? Hahahaha, if you are acquainted, leave her behind and let you go!"

"The thief must say more!" The guard shouted angrily, lifting his sword to deal with it.

The clanging sound of swords and swords was accompanied by the horrible howls of being chopped off. The strong servant woman was also a heroine. Seeing that the other guards couldn't get out of her body, the situation was not optimistic. She continued to escape without saying a word. This panicked ran all the way, the shouting and killing behind him got farther and farther, but before the servant woman could relax, a bandit suddenly chased her. The servant woman had to put down the **** her back and pushed her, "Girl run!" She picked up a branch on the ground and wanted to meet the bandit.