Chapter 56 (Thanks)

“Uuffff, wasn’t that something.” Jade said as she collapsed on the couch in her hotel room as the other gals took their spots on the beds.

“Are you guys ready for this? In more or less 4 hrs this plan will be in full motion.” Camille said leaning back on a pillow.

“I’m actually quite excited. Glad we decided not to let the guys see us before the concert.” El said

“This is going to be a fun night.” Mari said taking off her shoes.

“Definably” Emily said

“Yeah! I don’t even think the josh or sandy have a clue what’s going down.” Mari said.

“You guys I’m so excited. You guys have no idea how grateful I am to have you all in my life and be able to call you friends. It’s so weird how things happen. Like some years back Me and Mari were fangirling alone in our rooms over these boys on our tv screen. Now we are sitting in a hotel room waiting for a concert that we aren’t going as just fan’s anymore, we are going as the boy’s loved one’s you know? My best Friend is Harry Styles Girl friend, my other best friend is their hair dresser, my new best friends are the bands mates Girl friends as well and El is Louis Girl friend! This is all so surreal! OMG.  I’m one fucken lucky girl.” Jade said with a sparkle in her eye.

“Don’t forget you are soon to be Niall’s girl friend, so you are one EXTREMLY lucky girl.” Mari said to Jade.

Jade’s eye widen.

“Aghhhhh!!!” She screamed as she pushed herself off the couch and started jumping up and down.

Soon all the girls joined her and that’s exactly how Lou found them. She laughed first before her and Lux joined in on the craziness.

About 30 minutes the later each girl had gone to their room to shower and were all supposed to meet back in Mari room’s to get ready together.

“Mari?” Jade said to Mari as she came out the bathroom doors.

“Yeah?” she answered.

“Thanks for always being there for me. For pushing me, even thought I thought I didn’t need the push. You are truly the best friend anyone could ask for. I’m even a little jealous of me” Jade said smiling at Mari.

“What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t push you to follow your dreams babe? And to clear things up, I think you’re the best friend anyone could ask for. Although I’m even pretty jealous of you, you got a pretty darn good friend.” Mari said winking at Jade, making her laugh.

“Oh how I love thee loser.” She said

“I love your ugly but too!” Mari said giggling.

“Thanks.” Jade said going back into the bathroom to shower.

Mari watched her go and smiled as she continued looking through her luggage for some shoes.