Chapter 9 "The Big Day"

“What has been the best thing you’ve gotten out of this whole One Direction Journey?” The interviewer at the radio station asked the boys.

“Four Best friends honestly” Liam said.

“Yeah, yeah most definitely” Niall agrees then all the boys followed as well.

Jade had already been with the lads for 2 hours but only one actually at the radio station, because the other hour they wasted on trying to get into the place because of all the fans outside. What really astounded her was that Niall took a hold of her hand and never let it go, even when all the cameras were flashing and Jade didn’t think nothing of it at first but now as she sat on the other side of the glass wall where the boys were being interviewed, she started to get a little panicked, what if the pictures were posted? What kind of mad rumors would be spread about her? Would she be able to take it? She knew about all the good and especially about all the hate the girls the boys laid there eyes on got and she was starting to get a little scared. As she continued thinking about it she heard the interviewer ask the boys which concert had been there favorite one and Niall starts to answer “The one we just recently had here in Ireland, because I met someone real special” The interviewer tried to get more out of him but Niall sweetly said that was all he would say. When they moved on to the next topic, Niall turned to look at Jade and smiled, knowing she had heard what he had just said. That smile made Jade's worry fade away, nearly into nothing.

When the radio interview was over the boys came out of the room smiling.

“Hey Harry, which concert was your favorite concert so far?” Louis asked

“The recent one we had here in Ireland, You know because I met someone real special” Harry answered holding his hand up to his chest in a dramatic pose.

And the boys started laughing. Jade even let out a giggle.

“Come on guys!” Niall said Blushing.

“Oh Kay guys we are going to try and sneak out the back door to get to the breakfast that is being held in your honor, maybe we’ll trim the time off from that hour it took us to get in here this morning”

“So be ready to run?” Zayn asked

“Most likely, yes.” Paul answered.

All the boys look at Jade.

“Good Thing you have snickers on” Liam told Jade

Jade looks down at her sneakers. “Oh thank You Mari, for picking this outfit” she thought.

They start heading towards the back door as they pass a window and far off in the distance they can see a group of fans waiting patiently for any sign of the boys.

Niall gets a hold of Jade hand again.

“Ready?” He asks smiling.

Jade takes one last glance out the window when a security opens the door and screams "Run".

Niall Jolts forward as does Jade. Jade can hear screaming coming from different directions get closer, the girls have reached the boys and are now pulling at them at some point she even gets little tugs here and there but Niall pulls her closer and tightens his grip on her hand. Everyone’s laughing and smiling as they get closer to the van. Security is now surrounding the boys so the tugging has stopped, but the flashes haven’t. Liam is the first to reach the Van and jumps right in followed by all the other boys Niall jumps in after all the boys and pulls Jade in and she lands on his lap. The boys are crammed together because there other manager jumped into the van as well. All you hear is everyones breathing, since they all ran quite a distance to the van.