Chapter 43 (Aren't you..OMG!)

“So what am I supposed to do all day? Just sit around?” Jade asked the girls.

“Well We are going out to lunch and Niall is coming out with us, Harry said it took a lot to get him to say yes, so maybe you can go out and have some lunch with the girls? I know you really wanted to go to tonight’s concert but we can’t risk it Jade.” Mari said brushing out her damp hair.

All the girls had once again gathered in the room and were making plans for the day, Lou had just arrived about 5 min before after fulfilling her hair duties for the morning, and the sound checks.

“Yea, we are going out to lunch with Josh and sandy.” Camille said with a spark in her eyes.

“As a third wheeler?” Jade said braiding her hair to the side.

“No! Of course not!” Emily answered.

“No, I can’t ruin your lunch, you guys go on ahead I’ll just order in.” Jade said with a side smile.

“Heeee-llo, me and Lux are still here.” Lou said waving her hands in the air and adding “We were gonna go out to lunch with the gang but we can stay it’s no biggie, plus Lux loves spending time with you Jade.”

“That’s solved then!” Camille say smiling.

“We’ll we better get going the boys will be picking us up before we know it. See you all at the concert?” Emily said

“Yeah, have fun you two” Mari answered.

“Probably not.” Jade answered, but then she looked up with a smile. “Unless..” she added.

“What! What are you planning.?”Mari asked putting the comb down.

“Just because we don’t want Niall to see me doesn’t mean I can’t go to the concert, it just means I shouldn’t be in the VIP section, I can just sit farther behind!” Jade exclaimed happily.

“But all the tickets are booked. We can’t buy another one.” Mari said confused.

“But we can trade our VIP tickets for some behind.” Lou said.

“You would trade yours?” Jade asked Lou.

“You can’t sit alone somewhere.” Lou said.

“You are the best! I love you! But won’t someone recognize you?” Jade asked.

“Some glasses anddifferent hairdo will to the trick” Lou answered brightly.

“and Lux?” Emily asked

“Oh, yeah” Jade exclaimed.

“Grandma actually comes in this evening right before the concert, so she can stay with Lux.” Lou answered.

“Amazing, now all you need is to find someone to switch VIP tickets with.” Camille said.

“Those will be some lucky fans.” Emily added

“I would die if I was them” Mari said and everyone laughed.

“We’ll take care of that now I think we should really get going before mister Niall decides to show up here, Harry should be coming up in a few.” Lou said.

Camille and Emily left to their room to finish getting ready, Lou and Jade went to hers and Mari stayed in hers waiting for Harry. Just as Lou predicted. Niall did show up with Harry, Mari knew he wanted to see if Jade had come back yet from the ‘All day girl’s day’ but of course he didn’t mention that and he looked sadden when he didn’t find Jade in the room again. The girls each went out on their Lunch dates. Lou, Lux and Jade went out on their own as well and around 5:45pm they went to the air port to pick up grandma. They got back to the hotel at around 6:10 and hurried to get ready. The concert started at 7:30pm. And Lou still had to help the boys with their hair. So they decided Jade would find someone to trade tickets with and Lou would meet her outside the front doors. So all the girls were texting throughout the whole time, Mari decided to go with Jade to find someone to trade tickets with, and Emily and Camille would cover for them if anyone asked.

Outside the concert halls people were already being let in, girls where screaming and chatting. The boy’s faces were everywhere, on shirts on posters on shoes, everywhere. Mari and Jade looked at one another not having to say a thing they knew exactly how all those girls felt. Not too long ago Mari and Jade were the ones waiting in line to enter the 1D concert in Ireland.

Jade saw two girls standing under a tree texting away, they weren’t in line yet, did they have tickets at all? Jade didn’t know but she would find out, it was her best bet and since they were alone people wouldn’t here and make a fuss out of it.

“Excuse me.” Jade said as she approached the girls.

Both girls looked toward at Jade and Mari then looked at one other with wide eyes.

“Aren’t you…OMG” The closest girl to them said.

“Shhh..shh please.” Jade said then added “ Wait, you know who she is?” gesturing towards Mari.

“Yes, of course. She’s Harry’s Girlfriend Mari isn’t she?”the other girl said.

“OMG” Mari said putting a hand over her mouth.

“Yes, and you are the girl Niall’s in love with, Jade? Isn’t it” The first girl answered with a hopeful smile.

Jade and Mari looked at one another surprised.

“Uhh…” is all that came out of Mari's covered mouth.