Chapter 33 " Think about Yourself!"

Jade ran into Lou’s room, and closed the door behind her. She leaned against the door trying to catch her breath.

“Jade is that you?” Lou asked coming over to look.

“Yea” Jade said through one of her deep breathes.

“Ready?”Lou asked

“Mm, Yea” Jade said.

Lou picked up Lux and her bag and started walking towards Jade.

“Are you ok? You look a little flushed?” Lou asked.

“I…I’m fine” Jade said

“OMG, you saw him didn’t you? What he say? Did he see you?” Lou asked opening the door

“He was with someone else.” Is all jade said.

“who?” Lou asked stepping outside, and Jade followed

“The..” Jade started to say when Lou shhhhed her and pushed her back into the room.

“What?” Jade said.

“Hey, Lou.” Niall said from a distanced

“Hey babe.” Lou said.

“How are you?” Niall asked

“Very good, just heading off to the store, gotta get Lux some diapers.” Lou answered.

“Oh. I’m.. Have you seen, uhh” Niall started to say.

“Jade?” Lou asked

Jade froze inside the hotel room.

“Yeah! Have you seen her?” Niall said with a smile.

Lou looked into her room at Jade, whose eyes got big as she shook her head, saying no.

“Um not lately, I heard she was here though” Lou said.

Jade loosened up a little.

“Oh. Well if you see her could you… never mind. Thank You” Niall said

“Okay, see you tomorrow Niall.” Lou said closing the hotel room’s door and leaving Jade in the dark.

Jade waited quietly for a while until her phone rang with a new notification.

“Cost clear. I’m in the main lobby. Hurry.- Lou”

Jade let out a deep breath and let herself out.

“He was going to kiss her?” Lou said “But I didn’t know things were getting serious” she added

“Yeah. If it wasn’t for Josh, he would have kissed her.” Jade said.

“I’m really sorry Jade. I only thought they were friends” Lou said grabbing a bag of diapers off the counter.

They had been at the store for about 10 minutes now.

“It’s alright. I couldn’t expect him to wait for me forever, it’s only fair.” Jade said pushing Lux in a cart down the aisle.

“Last I heard you were seeing someone new and there were pictures. That’s why Niall probably decided to go out with Camille.” Lou said

“Yeah, I know. It’s not true though. Alec did like me, but nothing happened. He’s one of the reason’s I’m actually here in New York. Like I told you he’s the one that help me realize that I..” Jade said

“Love Niall” Lou said smiling

“Yea. I love him, so much it hurts, if that makes sense” Jade said getting two deodorants off the counter for her and Mari and putting them in the cart.