Chapter 42 ( I'm Harry, Harry Styles)

Boom~Boom~ Boom~BOOM~BOOM!!!!

Jades heart was razing…

“Holy Poo!” Emily said with her hand on her chest trying to catch her breath.

“That was a close one.” Camille said out of breath.

“Yeaaah.” Jade answered catching her breath while sitting on a bed.

“This is going to be tougher than I thought” Camille answered.

>>>>> 

>>>>>>>> 

>>>>>>>>>> 

“omg” Lou whispered to Mari.

“I know” Mari said as Niall walked out the door.

“HARRY!!” Mari said with a huge smiled on her face as Harry walked in after Niall.

Lou held a hand up to her chest and breath out in relief.

“Harry aren’t I glad to see you.” Lou said

“Harry, Harry my lad tell me what you’re doing to get these lovely ladies so happy to see you” Niall said jokingly.

“It’s a real simple trick, all you gotta do is say….. Hi I’m Harry, Harry Styles. ” Harry said real serious.

Lou, Mari and Niall all looked at each other before busting out in laughter.

“Or just acompany a girl for some crisp’s, right lad?” Niall said through laughter.

“It worked.” Harry said looking at Mari with loving eyes.

“Awh Babe.” Mari said

“The Hi I’m Harry, Harry Styles thing?” Lou answered giggling.

Everyone started laughing again.

“Not that part exactly.” Mari said Pocking Harry who was now sitting next to her.

“Well guys, I’m going to go take a quick shower. I have to be ready to do your hair in about 40 min. Mari will you watch Lux for me real quick?” Lou asked.

“Of course! Don’t worry.” Mari answered

“Kay thanks, does anyone need the restroom? If not I’ll be back.” Lou said grabbing her bag from the floor.

That’s when Niall noticed all the other bags on the desk and baby lux’s portable crib.

“You slept  here?” Niall asked Lou as she walked to the bathroom.

“Oh, Yeah. We had a girls sleep over.” Lou answered walking into the bathroom and making eyes at Mari before she closed the door.

Both Niall and Harry turned to look at Mari, who smiled.

“You girls had a sleep over?” Harry asked.

“Umm, Yeah. It was fun.” Mari answered.

“What you guys do?” Harry asked as Niall sat on the other bed with Lux.

“Oh, you know watch Movies, do our nails, girl stuff.” Mari said nervously.

“Talk about boys?” Niall asked looking down at Lux.

“Just a little. So anyways what brings you guys here?” Mari asked.

“I came to tell you good morning.” Harry answered smiling and wrapping his arm around Mari’s waist.

“Aww” Mari said leaning into him.

“I was actually looking for Jade.” Niall answered “But, I guess she’s not here.” Niall said gesturing to the bed he’s sitting on, remembering it was the one Jade was asleep on the other night.

“Oh, Yeah no. Sorry she went out with some of the other girls to get some breakfast.” Mari said.

“Oh, do you know when she will be back?” Niall asked.

“Umm, well they planned out a whole day’s worth of things. So not soon, I’m sorry.” Mari answered.

“Whole days worth of things?..really?” Niall asked.

“Uhuh, yeah.” Mari said.

“Weren’t you two supposed to hang out today?” Harry asked Niall.

Mari squished Harry’s hand and gave him a wide eye look while shaking her head.

“That’s what I thought.” Niall said looking down.

“I..I” Mari started to say but couldn’t come up with nothing to say.

“Niall, I forgot I think Liam was looking for you and it was urgent.” Harry said.

“Liam?” Niall said looking up. “really?”

“Yeah, I’ll help you find him” Harry said standing up.

“Oh, ok.” Niall answered standing as well.

 He handed Baby Lux to Mari and said goodbye.

“Harry I have to tell you something really fast.” Mari said.

“Go ahead, I’ll wait for you in the lobby” Niall answered and added “See you later Mari.” As he smiled.

“See you soon.” Mari answered with a smile.

As soon as Niall was out of ear's reach Mari started explaining things to Harry. Rapidly he told him how things were working but she promised she would explain everything better during their lunch date. Harry also texted Liam telling him to think of something to tell Niall, he would explain to him everything as soon as he could, but it was for a good thing. Liam agreed and then Harry kissed Mari goodbye and headed off towards Niall.

“That was a close one Lux.” Mari said looking at Lux after Harry had left.

“Note to us. Whenever we make a plan make sure all the people involved are awake to hear the details.” Mari said tickling Lux who giggled.