Chapter 1 "The Concert"

"It's looking good" Mari says to Jade as she lets a strand of her hair fall down her face in a curl, from the curling-iron.

The day Jade and her best friend Mari had been waiting for had finaly arrived.

Most of the afternoon they spent getting ready for the concert. Fixing their hair, adding finishing touches to their make-up and making sure their 1D shirts looked perfect. After what seemed like a life time the girls were finally heading out to the stadium.

"Oh wait, I can't forget my glasses" Jade tells Mari as they reach the car, and runs back inside to get them. Traffic is hectic that's forsure, but soon after a 15 minute delay while trying to find a parking space they get to the arena and everything is going as planned.

"Can't believe we are really here" Jade tells Mari.

"Me either" She responds.

The concert starts and everything's going amazing! Jade can even swear Niall Winks at her during the first half of the concert. The girls are singing and dancing along with the boys, everything's going swell until Jades camera decides to stop working and Moments is about to come on!

"It doesn't want to work!" She tells Mari who says "Try turning it off and back on". Which Jade tries but it still won't work! "Aw man Niall's solo is almost up, kill me now!" She says sadly! Mari just looks at her with a sad expression knowing that it's one of Jade's favorite songs and parts.

"Close the door throw the key, don't wanna be reminded, don't wanna be seen, don't wanna be without you, my judgment's clouded, like tonight's sky" Niall finishes.

Mari makes a confused face and turns to Jade saying "Was it just me or was he starring at you throughout his entire solo?I mean I know we are close but I swear it was like you were the only one in the room."

"He was probably looking at someone else or he zooned out. It happens. So yes it was just you" Jade answers not convinced and a little moody thanks to her crapy camera.

Mari shrugs and rolls her eyes at her.

The concert continues, yeah Jade was having fun but she had no way of documenting it, her camera is not working and her cell phone took the crappiest videos and pictures in the entire history!

But at one point during the concert the girls see Niall call a security guard over and start whispering something in his ear, the security guy shakes his head saying yes, and then turns to look toward at Jade.

'Holy Shit" Mari exclaims, and grabs Jade hand and adds "It is not just me! I freaken told you!"

Niall points at Jade and the security man shakes his head again!

"OMG!" is all Jade can get out!

"So for the next song we would like to sing to a special fan out there and Niall has had his eye on one lucky girl, so why don't you come up" Liam say's pointing in Jades direction as well.

Girls around them start screaming and the shrieks become louder as the security guard approaches their section. He comes closer and closer and as he starts reaching out, he doesn't reach for Jade but for a fan behind her.

Jades heart sinks down to her feet, and she is overcome with emotions. Her face starts to turn red, she looks down trying to hide her emberassment and Mari gives her a comforting shoulder shake.

"Too good to be true." Jade whispers and gives out a long exhale, trying to compose herself.

"I would love to sing to you babe, but I actually had my eye on the lovely one in front of you with the glasses" Niall's voice says coming throught the speakers.

Jades still looking down when Mari shakes her shoulder again saying.

"Jade! Jade! That is you! Holy freaken poo, It's you!"