Chapter 38 "Maybe some Crisps"

“Ok guys we’ve been playing this game for over an Hour now and you still can’t beat us, Me and Jade are the best” Harry said high fiving Jade.

“Oh what ever, me and Niall are letting you score” Mari said

"No it's Niall he sucks at this game hes better live." Zayn said high fiving Harry.

They had decided to play a Golfing game on the Wii, Jade was teamed up with Harry and that left Mari and Niall. Zayn had also arrived a bit later and had played his fair share but now was on his phone texting away since Perry had messaged him.

“Babe do you guys have drinks in here?” Harry asked Mari

“Mmm, I think…” She started to say when Harry gave her a weird look, she had to think about it before she understood where he was going.

“Oh no we don’t, Jade would you be so kind as to go get some drinks from that vending machine downstairs, those heels I wore tonight hurt my feet. Ughh” Mari said groaning from fake pain at the end.

“Umm, ok. Sure” Jade said standing up. “What do you guys want?” Jade asked

“Tea is fine for me” Mari said “Me too” both Harry and Zayn added.

“Just bring us all tea” Mari said

“Okay, gotcha.” Jade said grabbing her wallet.

Zayn looked up from his phone as she walked by him and said “Can you carry all those by yourself? Maybe someone should go with you don’t you think Niall?” Zayn said giving Niall the look.

“Oh, yeah, I’ll go with you!” Niall said standing up.

“That sounds good.” Zayn said looking back down at his phone as it vibrated.

“It’s fine I can go by myself, no worries” Jade said opening the door.

“It’s no bother. I want to go with you. Unless you don't want me too?” Niall said catching up to her and holding the door open for her.

"No, of course I want you too" Jade said blushing.

A smiled streched across Niall's face as they both steped out the door.

“Perfect, don’t forget, bring 5 teas!” Mari called out to them as Harry yelled...

“Maybe some Crisps as well”

As the door shut you could hear all three of them laugh.

Jade smiled remembering Ireland, as did Niall and they both turned to one another locking  eyes.