Chapter 47 (Trust me)

With a smile on her face Jade walked towards her room. Camille and Emily were coming out of their room.

“Jade! Where have you been? We were worried.”Emily says with releaif in her voice.

“You didn’t see your phone?” Camille asked “Are you ok?” she adds.

“Never been better.” Jade answered witha  smile.

“Niall’s in there!” Emily said as Jade continued to walk to her door.

“Is he?” Jade asked

Emily and Camille shook their head in union.

“Good.” Jade said opening the door.

Camille gasped as Jade opened the door with a smile on her face.

Inside the room Mari, Harry, Zayn and Niall both turned to look as the door opened and in walked Jade .

Mari’s Eyes grew wide and she clenched Harry's hand who squeezed it in return. Even Zayn let out a breath.

“Hi guys” Jade said with a smile.

No one answered and Jade made a confused face.

“Hey there” Zayn said breaking the awkward silence.

Jade smiled at him thankfully.

“Umm, Can I steal Niall for a bit?” Jade said and Mari’s mouth dropped open, as Jade turned to look at Niall.

“Yes, Of course” Harry said, slightly pushing Niall.

“Jade” Niall said, standing up, as a smile spread across his face.

Jade stretched out her hand for Niall’s, Mari wiggled with excitement next to Harry who smiled at her. Niall took a few steps forward and reached out to take a hold of her hand. Jade smiled at him and lead him out, leaving both the boys and Mari with puzzled faces.

Once out the door, Jade turned to see Emily and Camille standing outside their room with the same puzzled faces.

“Ladies” Jade says with a smirk on her face.

“uhh” Both Emily and Camille say.

As Jade leads Niall, who still hasn’t said a word, to the elevator.

“You have your room key right?” Jade ask’s Niall.

He rapidly feels for the key.

“Yea.” He says.

“Kay.” Jade says with a smile.

“What are…” Niall starts to say

“Just wait, please.” Jade says to him. The elevator doors open on his floor and both walk towards his room. There’s a body guard position outside of what should be Liam’s room and straightens up as he see’s Niall walking towards his room, and eyes Jade.

“ Hey, Carl.” Niall says as they reach the room.

“Jade” Carl says as she walks past him.

“Hello” she answers him with a smile.

Niall opens the door and in they go, After they are in he closes the door.

“Look, I have a lot to say, but you can’t say anything in return alright. You got to trust me.” Jade says.

Niall looks at her with a confused face.

“We have a conversation to finish Niall. Also to answer your unspoken question, I have been avoiding you.” Jade says and finishes with a deep breath.

“I knew something was up. Why do you need to avoid me?” Niall asks.

“ Look Niall, I know you have a lot of questions and yes I do have the answers, but I can’t let you know them yet. But I will. I promise” Jade says looking down at her hands.

“But..” Niall starts to say as he moves towards her, when he reaches her he clasp’s her hand in his.

“You just got to trust me.” Jade says as he looks into his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Do you trust me?” she adds still looking into his eyes.

“Yea, I do.” Niall answers.

“Just know that I’ve been avoiding you not because I don’t want anything to do with you, it’s actually the complete opposite, to be brutally honest with you. You just got to give me some time, there’s a lot to tell you, and I don’t know how to go about with it. You're just going to have to wait for awhile, alright?” Jade says.

Niall stiffens for a moment, but then relaxes as he says “ Alright” with a side smile.

“Please don’t jump to conclusions. Just be patient.” Jade says still holding onto Niall’s hands.

“For you, anything” Niall breaths out.

“You don’t make this easy Niall.” Jade say’s smiling at him and he returns the smile.

“Neither do you.” Niall answers.

“Oh and You did really good tonight.” Jade says shyly.

“You were there?” Niall ask’s surprised.

“Of Course, I wouldn't miss it.” Jade answers.

“But, you weren’t in your seat. Actually someone else was.” Niall says with a confused look.

Jade giggles before answering.

“So you were looking for me? Eeeey?” Jade says teasingly.

“Always.” Niall says getting closer.

“Guess what?” Jade says leaning closer.

“What?” Niall answers with a huge smile.

“You found me” Jade whispers with a playful smile on her face.

She leans in a little more but as Niall moves in, she kisses him gently on his for head, making Niall’s smile lessen.

She gives him a smile and shakes her head.

“You have to deserve it, member?” She says to Niall as she runs a finger across his still slightly puckered lips.

Niall’s Eyes brighten at the memory.

“I remember” He says.

“Good.” Jade says and adds “Well, I better be going.” Jade says.

“Already?” Niall asks sadly.

“Yes.” Jade says “Can you promise me something?” she asks

“Anything.” He answers rapidly.

“Don’t look for me anymore ok?” she says and Niall looks disappointed.

“Why?” He asks sadly.

“Just do it alright? I’ll come to you, when I’m ready.” Jade says with also a sad expression. “Promise?” she breathes out.

“I promise.” Niall says.

Jade moves towards him and hugs him. He instantly wraps his arms around him.

Jade then says in her head “This is where I belong”.

She releases him and walks towards the door.

“See you sooner than you think, Mr. I’ll kiss you later” Jade says before walking out.

A smile spreads across Niall’s face.