Chapter 3 "Text or No Text?"

"Ok, Yea!" Niall Say's, going in for a Horan hug. "Thanks, Jade!" he adds. "Here let me get your number so I can text you where we are and will meet! Yeah?"

" Yeah!" She answers with a lot of excitement!

Niall hands his phone over to Jade and she jots down her number and gives the phone back. Jade starts to walk but Niall stops her again. "Wait one last thing!" He says as a flash blinds Jade for a while.

"Sorry" He says shyly. "I just..uhhh"

"It's alright, maybe next time you tell me your going to take a picture, and maybe I'll look decent this time." Jade says laughing

Niall smiles and says "Well I think You look beautiful in it"

Jade just gives him a smile, not knowing what to say she pulls him out of back stage and says "You've got a lot of fans waiting, don't waste your time on me now! Go! Go!" Giving him a gentle push.

"Oh but Jade, time with you could never be seen as wasted." Niall says before he leaves and plants a huge kiss on her cheek, which soon starts to turn red.

The security takes her back to her seat and all the girls around start to hover over her. "What he say back there?" "How was it" "You're so lucky" "I'm jealous" "All the boys sang to YOU?!" is what she keeps hearing coming out of the girls mouths. 

"Now, now ladies leave Jade alone for a while okay and how about we sing another song?" Niall says after noticing. The girls turn back to their seats and Niall winks as Jade mouths a Thank You.

 The rest of the concert is still amazing. Jade and Mari dance and sing along to the last songs the boys play and next thing they know the concert finishes and they are heading back to the car.

"Omg I can't believe that just happened to you, I was so happy when Niall said he wanted you not that other girl, sure made up for your camera not working eyy?"Mari says giving Jade a friendly nudge.

"I know, pretty unbelievable stuff! So unbelievable that I still believe I'm' dreaming" Jade answers

Mari leanes in a pinches her arm. 

"Ouch! What the heack was that for Mari?"

"See now you know it's not a dream. You're Welcome!" Mari says unlocking the car door.

"Anyways, "One Thing Girl", by the way I am extremely Jealous of you right now, has he texted you? Like he really got you're number right? You aren't joking?" Mari asks

"Yes, he really did, but no he hasn't texted yet. I mean the concert just finished. He said he would texted me after, hes probably changing or whatever." Jade answers.

Jade and Mari decide to wait for a while outside the theater for a text, maybe that way they'll be closer to the place they will meet. The girls hang out in the car for about 2 hours replaying the concert in their heads and just talking about how it all felt from each other's point of view. It's been around 2hours and 15 min since the concert, the girls are hungry and have to use the restroom and there still hasn't been any text.

"Maybe we should go home?" Jade says " I mean he hasn't texted and I know you're hungry like me, if he does text will just leave from the house, it'll be no problem" She finishes

" If you want, I don't mind at all. I can run to the corner store and get us some snacks? It's up to you Jade" Mari answers

"No, tha's fine it's been too long already we should just go home and wait there" Jade says.

"As you wish my Lady." Mari says starting up the car.

The girls set off home and when they arrive they just go to Jades room and talk about how it's going to be when Niall text's her. It's getting late both girls are dead beat tired and next thing they know they have both fallen asleep.

Around an hour later Jades phone rings with a text notification.

"Jade! Jade wake up! You got a text! It could be Niall!" Mari screams at Jade, as she tries shaking her awake. Jade groans "who, what?" until she realizes who and what and jolts wide awake falling off the bed. Crawling her way to her phone she reached it to see the screen say New Notification. She turns to face Mari, as she stands up, holding the Phone out to her, so she can read it too. They both jump around doing happy dances for a while until they stop and Mari tells her "Open it well!".

Jade clicks (Open). And gives out a sigh.