Chapter 55 (Ni-Ni)

“Is the coast clear?” Mari said as she started getting up off the floor.

“Yeah” Lou answers.

Jade sat up and held her knees to her chest as she smiled off into the distance.

“Need help there?” Paul said to Jade as he held out his hand to her.

“Oh, Yeah thanks.” She said as Paul helped her up.

The girls start walking out as Jade’s Phone buzzes’. 

“Send Help! Niall is asking to many ?’s. Please. –Liam” Jade read out loud to gals.

“I’m on it” Lou said as she turned towards the direction Paul had gone and disappeared through some doors.

>>> 

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“So you knew Jade was at the concert?” Niall asked Harry who just stared back at him.

“Did all you guys know she was there?” he asked now looking from boy to boy.

“Uh, Well… yeah.” Liam answered.

“Why didn’t you let me know?” Niall asked, not in a mad tone but a more a disappointed one.

“Uhh, Wee.. Ummm..” Harry was saying when.

“Niall!! We need to fix that hair babe, it’s sorta falling. I also need help with lux if you don’t mind. She kept asking for you anyways.” Lou said as she burst through the doors of their dressing room.

“Oh” Niall said touching his hair as he started turning to look at himself in the mirror but Lou reached him before he got the chance. Of course his hair wasn’t failing Lou was the best hair dresser out there is exactly what Lou thought to herself.

“Want to ride back with me to the hotel. That way Lux doesn’t keep asking for you.” Lou said a little breathless.

“Oh yeah. Of course.” Niall said taking Lux in his arm’s and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Ni, Ni” Lux said with a smile.

“Hello Beautiful.” Niall responded.

As Lux, Niall and Lou headed out to the car, Lou turned back quickly to give the boys a thumbs up.

Harry mouthed back to her a “Thank You” and all the boys relaxed.