Chapter 13 "You Liar!"

Jade slumped down her door as she herd Niall knock again, but she didn't move. Tears were rolling down her cheeks now.

'Was that the right decision?' She thought.

*Knock Knock* Again.

"Hello? Jade?" This time Niall called out.

Jade moved her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. A few seconds later, she heard footsteps. She stood up and looked out the window. Niall was walking back to the van with his head facing the ground as he lifted his hat brushing his hand through his hair confused. She put her hand against the window as he walked away.

"Yes, it was the right decision" She says out loud as she closes the blinds when Niall reaches the van. "I think".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

Jades phone rang with an alert for a new Notification, for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Are you not going to answer that, AGAIN?" Mari asked walking into the room with a glass of milk and a tray of cookies.

Jade just shrugged as she continued staring at her poster on the wall.

"He's texted you all night, it's already 7 in the morning! Just send him a reply already! Poor boy!" Mari told Jade.

"I can't do it, I just can't let him get hurt" Jade answers.

"and by not responding to him, or giving him an explanation you're not hurting him?" Mari asks "Is that so?"

"Ughh, I hate you! You're always right!" Jade answers throwing a pillow at Mari.

"Whatch it, Here" Mari says handing Jade the milk and cookies and heading off to get her phone.

"Seriously Jade, there's likes 15 unread Messages!? Your evil" Mari says plopping herself next to Jade and taking a cookie.

"Shut up! Ugh what am I suppose to say to him?" Jade asks sitting up.

"I don't know but something's better than nothing" Mari answers.

"Fine" Jade answers with a mouthful of cookies, reaching for her phone after she puts the tray of cookies and glass of milk on her bedsite table.

She stares at the phone for awhile, and then starts typing something. She looks up at Mari before clicking send and exhaling loudly.

"Done" she says staring at Mari..

"There? What did you tell him" Mari asks as Jade hands her the phone.

---------------------------Boys Hotel Room------------------------------------------

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"That's your phone Niall" Liam says

"Really?" Niall answers, hurrying to pick it up. "It's her"

All the boys turn to look at Niall, as he reads the text.

"What she say lad?" Louis asks

"I'm sorry I haven't answered you. I'm fine, don't worry kay. Thanks again for yesterday, it was really lovely (: " Niall reads out loud.

"See nothings wrong Niall, maybe she was pulling a uhh.." Harry starts to say.

"A Mari" Zayn finishes for him and they all smile.

"I hope everything's really fine, what do I answer her? Should I ask her to join us for lunch?" Niall asks

"Yeah, I asked Mari, we can pick them up together" Harry says.

"Okay" Niall says as he starts to type on his phone.

 >>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>

"Would you like to join me and the guys for Lunch today? I'd love to see you again. (:" Mari reads as Jade covers her face with her pillow.

"Why is this so hard!" She says.

"Because you're being silly, He likes you, and you're just scared about what people are going to say about you? Or what they are saying!" Mari answers her.

"It's not just that! I already told you, I don't want Niall to have drama in his perfectly mellow life! I won't be the one that brings it into his life. I can't" Jade answers from within the pillow.

"You don't think he knows that? People are probably talking about him already because of yesterday and he still wants to see you anyways!" Mari says.

"No?" Jade says peaking her head out of the pillow and looking at Mari.

"Well I don't know what you should do then, this is your decision, I can't make it for you. Just want to let you know, Harry invited me to lunch too and I said yes!" Mari says.

"I know, I know" Jade says. "Ugh let me see the phone" Jade says.

Mari smiles at Jade.

 >>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

 Buzz Buzz Buzz

"It's her again" Niall exclaims.

"Open it!" Louis says

"She can't come she has a busy day, she has some exams she has to study for, but she wished us a lovely day" Niall says.

"Oh, it's ok man you still have tomorrow" Zayn says.

"Yea, yea! And we have a free day after the morning interview" Niall says smiling.

"Perfect" Liam says patting Niall on his shoulder.

"Yea, perfect, thanks guys" Niall says.

>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

"OMG you're a liar! You said you have exams to study for? We have all the same classes! I thought you were going to say yes" Mari says throwing a pillow at Jade.

Jade looks up with tear filled eyes. Mari hurries to her side.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way" Mari says getting watery eyes.

"No, it's not you, it's me. I don't want to hurt him, but either path I decide to take I will end up hurting him. I really like him Mari. So much it hurts." Jade says.

"I know, I know, Whatever you decide, which ever path you take, I'll be right beside you, ok" Mari says patting her back and wiping away some of the escaped tears.

"I'll stay here with you today so we can figure things out together ok? We can have a girls day" Mari Says.

Jade looks up sniffing, and smiles.

"That sounds lovely, but I can't let you bail on Mr. bad jokes. You guys are too perf. together. Maybe he'll give you another kiss, you can't miss that." Jade says poking Mari in her dimple.

"Let me just get ready real quick and we'll head on over to your place and pick out an outfit and I'll help you get ready? Sound good?" Jade says smiling.

"Thanks. Yes. Sounds perfect." Mari says.

Jade's ready and as the girls are walking out of her room she walks by her poster, and puts her hand where Niall stood.

"Are you coming?" Mari called out from the hallway.

"Yea coming" Jade says moving towards the door, taking one last glanse at the poster before walking out.