Chapter 48 (Liam's Room)

“I Love you” Niall Whispers as he leans against the door with a smile and turns back around heading towards the bathroom.

Jade leans against his door, takes a deep breath in and breaths out saying..

“I Love you” As well, not know Niall had just sad the same words.

She straightens up and turns to Carl who after everything still stares forward, with no sign of movement.

“Hey Carl. Long day?” Jade asks'.

He turns to face her.

“Yes, Mam.” He answers.

“Please, it’s Jade. Is Liam in his room?” Jade says.

“OK, Uhh yes. He got back a while ago.” Carl responds.

“Thanks” Jade says with a smile and walks up to Liam door, and knocks.

Carl Smile’s back at her.

“Liam, It’s Jade” She say’s as she leans into his door.

“Jade?” You here Liam's muffled voice say, as the door swings open.

“Is everything alright?” He says.

“Yeah, Every things better than Alright.” Jade says with a huge smile.

“Oh, than..” Liam starts to say.

“I need your help. Can I come in; I don’t want Niall to see me. I just left his room.” Jade says rapidly.

“Oh, of course. Liam says moving aside so she can come in.

Jade hesitates before moving in.

“Sorry about the mess.” Liam says shyly.

“It’s ok. I’ve been in Niall’s room. You are safe.” Jade says giggling.

“He wins it right?” Liam says with a smile.

“Every time.” Jade answers.

“So you said you needed my help?” Liam ask’s.

“Oh, Yeah. I’m going through with it Liam. Tomorrow night, it’s happening. I know how. I just need your guys help. Will you help?” Jade says with a pleading smile.

“Niall?" Liam ask's a little confused.

Jade shakes her head saying yes.

"Of course! I’d love to help.” Liam answers more than happily.

“Will you do me a favor all call all the boys up and Lou? I will need all of your guys' help. Harry & Zayn are in my room. I do not know where Louis is at. And Lou should be in her room.” Jade says.

“Yea, yea. Oh Louis is actually two doors down from me. You can go knock? While I call the others. He's with Eleanor.” Liam says

“Perfect.”Jade says moving to the door. “I’ll be back in a few.” As she steps out the door.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

“Louis? Eleanor? It’s Jade.” Jade says leaning against Louis room.

“I got it” Jade hears Eleanor say behind the door.

“Hey You!” Eleanor says with a smile as she hugs Jade.

“Hello El. I, Umm Well I need your ‘s and Louis help for something.” Jade says shyly.

“Did I hear my name?” Louis says appearing by the door.

“Jade needs our help for something.” El tells Louis.

“Hmm, Of course. What's up babe?” Louis says to Jade.

“Will you come to Liam's room? I want to ask all of you together. Liam is calling the rest of the boys.” Jade says then adds. “Of course, except Niall.” She says with a shy smile.

“Oh, I see now.” El answers “Of course. Just let me get my bag, Louis put your shoes on.” She says turning back but Louis is already on it.

“Thank You so much” Jade says.

As they are walking towards Liam’s room, they see Zayn getting out of the Elevator alone.

“Hey!” He calls out and Jades eyes widen as she turns to Niall’s closed door.

“Opps, Sorry” Zayn answers with a playful smile.

They reach Liam's room and knock.

“So where is Harry and Mari?” Louis asks Jade.

“They should be coming soon. They were going to buy us all some snacks. We had a feeling we would be here for a while.” Zayn answers smiling at Jade.

“Oh” Louis says and adds “Something really big is up then.” he says winking at Jade.

Liam opens the door.

“Hey guys.” He says as he moves aside letting everyone in.

“Carl” He announces as he closes the door.

Carl Smiles.

“Mari just called, she and Harry went to buy us all some pizza and some drinks.” Liam says to the group.

“No Louis, not those kind of drinks.” He adds eyeing Louis who laughs.

“I texted, Camille and Emily. They said they were at dancing rehearsals but they will get caught up on everything tomorrow morning.” Jade announced.

“Camille?” Louis, and El say at the same time.

“Yes. We are good friends now. Misunderstanding that’s all.” Jade says with a grin on her face.

“Boy tonight is going to be good.” Louis says sitting down on Liam bed and taking off his shoes.

“Lou is on her way up, her mother is staying with Lux.” Liam announces.

“Thank you so much guys. I need all your guys help.” Jade says as all eyes on her.

“Niall?” Zayn, and Louis say at the same time.

“Yes” Jade says with a smile.