Chapter 40 "The Beginning of the End"

“Took you long enough” Zayn said smiling as he saw Niall open the door and Jade smile at him thankfully.

“I’m sorry, there were some...uhh” Niall started to say and jade finished his sentence by saying.

“Technical difficulties”

“Ohh, Ahhh, I see” Zayn said winking at both of them as he stood up and grabbed a tea from Niall.

“Thanks” He said holding up the tea “See you guys tomorrow? I’m off to my room” he added walking out the door, shouting “Good night” right before the door closed behind him.

“So, we found some drinks in the fridge after all” Harry said holding up his sprite.

“Yeah, sorry” Mari said holding up her tea.

“Ahhh, I see what you did here.” Jade said smiling.

“Whatever do you mean?” Mari said smiling while Harry tried not to smile himself.

“So, I forgot the crisp’s” Niall said smiling.

And that’s when everyone just busted out laughing.

“Well guys, I’m going to get going” Niall said looking at Jade.

“Yea, me too.” Harry said standing up.

“Okay.” Jade said smiling.

“See you tomorrow Mari” Niall said waving at her “Tomorrow ok?” Niall said looking now at Jade

“Yea, tomorrow.” Jade answered as Niall came up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Good Night” He said to Mari “Good night” he directed it towards Jade.

“Good Night Niall” Mari said from the other side of the room.

“Good night babe, see you tomorrow, I love you.” Harry said giving Mari a peck on the lips.

“Me more.” Mari said. Holding onto Harry by his neck as he looked down.

“Impossible” Harry said smiling at her, and giving her one last kiss as Mari leaned up a little.

Jade turned away, and saw Niall looking at her, with an expression she couldn’t quite read.

 Harry made them un-lock eyes when he said goodnight to Jade as he walked passed her.

“Oh yeah, good night!” Jade said looking down rapidly and the boys stepped out the room.

 Jade sat on the corner of her bed, replaying everything that had happened in her head. Losing her train of thought when Mari sat next to her making her move a little.

“ Get ready Jade! We are having a sleepover!” Mari exclaimed.

“What?!” Jade said confused.

But Mari didn’t have time to answer because there was a knock at the door, and she jumped right up to go open it.

“Hey, girl hey” Lou said walking in with Baby Lux in her arms and a bag handing over her shoulder.

“Lou?” Jade said and then in walked Camille and Emily.

“Camille, Emily?” Jade said trying to put things together.

“Oh! We are going to plan?” Jade said.

“Yes!” All the girls answered at once.

“Yes” Lux said mimicking the girls and they all laughed.

“Today, is the beginning of something special!” Mari said.

“Today’s the day you start to face your fears, and show your love for the person who’s given you there’s.” Lou said.

“Today is somehow, the beginning of the end of this tiny complication.” Camille said.

“Yes!” Emily said cheerfully.

“Hmmm, The beginning of the end” Jade repeated to herself as the girls all picked a spot on the bed and started planning everything out.