1481-1489

Chapter 1481 Familiar

Xu Xiangyang thought for a while, knowing that this Mulan factory was founded by Qiao Mulan, and he definitely wanted to develop after the Mulan factory, so he didn't object, supported her, and let her sit in the pile of goods at the back.

The driver looked at the two of them with a smile on his face, and then said to Xu Xiangyang who was sitting in the co-pilot:

"Brother, you are so lucky. It is not easy to find such a beautiful girl who is kind to you. This part-time job is the same as our boss and the couple. They are so affectionate. I found out that this person's life is If you want to live a good life, you must find someone who is good to you. Only two people can make the life prosperous."

Xu Xiangyang curled his lips and asked the driver:

"Your boss? I don't know who your boss is yet."

The driver looked at Xu Xiangyang with a look of surprise, and asked as if looking at an alien:

"Brother, are you lonely? Don't you even buy clothes? There are still people who don't know who the owner of our Mulan factory is?"

When Xu Xiangyang saw the driver mentioning the words Mulan Factory, he looked proud and proud, and couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry, I only know the reputation of the Mulan factory, but for their boss, I really don't know which one you are talking about, because I heard that there are several partners in the Mulan factory. It seems that the big boss It's called Mulan."

When the driver heard this, he sighed. It seemed that he was an old employee of the factory.

"Hey, our factory used to have a big boss called Qiao Mulan. Our factory is still named after her! Don't you know how beautiful our boss Qiao was at that time? I guess if we can live till now, The Mulan Factory will definitely be even more amazing!"

Xu Xiangyang was taken aback for a moment. Judging from the time and date in the newspaper, it seems that the time when Vanke and the others were killed was the eighth year since Qiao Mulan died after a failed operation. No one should know that there is also the name Qiao Mulan.

"Then the boss you are talking about is Qiao Mulan now?"

The driver lit a cigarette while driving, and said sadly on his face:

"Hey, our boss Joe has left long ago. I am really jealous of the talent. A good operation, he said that there is no problem with the guarantee, but because of the power outage, our boss Joe passed away at a young age.

Don't you know how sad we workers were when they heard about it at the time. For this reason, we spontaneously organized a 100-day vegetarian diet to see our boss Joe off. "

Xu Xiangyang looked at the driver with condensed eyebrows, thinking that when Qiao Mulan died, he didn't participate in all the funeral affairs at the time, because he had already been put in prison for hurting people maliciously.

But listening to what the driver said, it seems that he should still be an old employee.

"Listening to you, it seems that you have been in the Mulan factory for a long time?"

The driver nodded, took a melancholy puff of cigarette, exhaled a long smoke ring and said:

"I have been there for almost ten years. Before, I was just a textile worker, but then I took the driver's license and applied to become the delivery driver, so I got out of the factory.

It can be said that I looked at our factory, from a small workshop with nothing, to a large factory, and then to the current chain company. You can't think of all of this at all. It is a quiet and quiet look. What a very thin girl did!