861-870

Chapter 861 Tracking

The more Xu Xiangyang thought about it, the more frightened he became. He immediately decided to track all the actions of the couple from now on.

After a while, Li Yuanyuan wrote the letter and handed it to Xu Linrong to take a look. Xu Linrong felt that the content in the letter was correct, so she nodded and asked Li Yuanyuan to send it.

With a guilty conscience, Li Yuanyuan walked out of the house, constantly looking behind her as she walked, for fear that someone would follow her.

Xu Xiangyang was originally a soldier, and his reconnaissance and counter-reconnaissance capabilities are first-class in the army, so he was not discovered.

I saw Li Yuanyuan traversed many small alleys with twists and turns, and finally walked towards a piece of disused brick house.

Xu Xiangyang cautiously hid in a corner not far away, carefully observing Li Yuanyuan's every move, and finally watched her walk into a broken brick house. After about 5 minutes, he got out of the brick house and Came out.

Li Yuanyuan was very careful and wiped off her own footprints when she left. It seems that every time she comes, Li Yuanyuan is just an ordinary masse. She must have such common sense. There is someone behind the guide.

Looking at Li Yuanyuan's fading back, Xu Xiangyang was lost in thought. He wanted to follow her behind and continue to see where her next destination was, but in the end he decided to stay here and wait for the person to connect.

Xu Xiangyang waited until it was dark until about 11:00 in the evening when he finally saw a sneaky figure approaching the brick house. Because the night was dim, he could not see the man's appearance at all.

Seeing that man dodge flexibly and hid in the brick house where Li Yuanyuan put his letters, Xu Xiangyang immediately realized that he might be the linker, and quietly fumbled forward in the direction of the brick house.

Through the faint moonlight, Xu Xiangyang vaguely saw that the man dug out something from the corner of the wall, then carefully put it in his arms, then covered the soil, and got up and walked towards the door.

The person's face, which was originally hidden in the shadows, was instantly exposed to the moonlight, and Xu Xiangyang instantly took a breath.

I didn't expect this joint person to be an old acquaintance, Wang Ersheng!

If Wang Ersheng was here, he didn't need Xu Xiangyang to think about it, he would already understand who was behind it.

Chen Feng was arrested for the purpose of tracing Xia Lian's affairs, and then tortured him half-dead, and left him in a mass grave to fend for himself.

Fortunately, Wang Ersheng was drunk by Hu Chengjun and Xu Xiangyang, and the truth came out of him.

Now that Wang Ersheng is here, the person behind the scenes is not his cousin Wang Chenglin, but Xia Lian!

After analyzing all this, Xu Xiangyang was caught in entanglement. Did he continue to follow Wang Ersheng, or let him arrest him now, and then ask the instigator behind the scenes from him, forcing him to be a witness?

While Xu Xiangyang was struggling, Wang Ersheng had already walked out of the door and heard the sound of opening the door. Xu Xiangyang immediately hid behind a broken wall sensitively, blocking his body.

Finally thinking twice, Xu Xiangyang decided to follow Wang Ersheng.

Now that he got the letter, he must be looking for someone behind the scenes, but he wanted to see who was behind the scenes, whether it was Wang Chenglin or Xia Lian.