581-590

Chapter 581

"I can see it." Qiao Mulan was still a little gloat, and she was not a god. She would still be very happy to see the unhappy people who harmed her.

"We have been training a lot these days, so don't wait for me to sleep at night."

Xu Xiangyang was acting like a trick. He didn't know when he had a rose-red scarf in his hand. It was rectangular, and the one-meter-long scarf was shaped like a wave with a little sky blue on the side.

Warm colors, beautiful and elegant, are just right in this winter.

Qiao Mulan knew that the scarf in the 1970s was just emerging, and it should be quite expensive, so she accepted it with great warmth in her heart.

Xu Xiangdong, a one-meter-eight man, this handsome man with a soft smile, bent slightly and wrapped a scarf around her.

But the technique was awkward, and the scarf was worn for a while, which made Qiao Mulan's neck thicker than a few times.

Qiao Mulan looked at herself in the mirror, chuckled, then took it off, put the scarf around Xu Xiangyang's neck, and surrounded it with skill and skill.

Xu Xiangyang's eyes lit up, and he quickly grabbed her hand: "Why did I never know you would do this?"

Qiao Mulan took off his military uniform: "There are so many things you don't know."

"That's just right." Before Xu Xiangyang's love words came out, his face blushed and he was holding his breath.

Under Qiao Mulan's puzzled eyes, asked.

"What's wrong?"

A big man, Xu Xiangyang, is even more excited than running those five kilometers, and said: "That's just right, I will spend the rest of my life for the rest of my life, I will slowly learn what you know..."

Qiao Mulan was stunned, then laughed, very happy. The man from the family wanted to say a word of love.

But this cute appearance, I want to say it and I am embarrassed to say it, it is really innocent.

She fries and cooks with chuckles, and turns a handful of greens and pieces of pork into a delicate and delicious delicacy.

"Marrying you is the greatest blessing in my life."

Xu Xiangyang ate three bowls of rice in one go, and when he finished eating, he went out quickly.

She knew that Xu Xiangyang was going to practice, leading troops to train.

Although every time Xu Xiangyang trains, Qiao Mulan will not watch it because she can't bear to watch it.

Everyone knows that Xu Xiangyang is a very powerful person, but they never know how much effort he has made behind his back.

Even in the past few days when Qiao Mulan was here, Xu Xiangyang went out for a run at six o'clock in the morning, with several scars of different shapes on his broad back.

Looking at the facilities in the dormitory, simple desks, bedside tables, kitchen...

Since she is here, she will be here to create a taste of home.

This is not the first time people have been living in this dormitory. She and Xu Xiangyang should have been the first to have moved in. The originally yellowed concrete floor was dark.

She just took out several bottles of toilet cleaners and detergents from the storage space, put on gloves, covered her nose, and swept all the way from coming to the outside.